12. Threatening

As soon as we got on the ship we explained to Percy that the ichthyocentaurs would do something to fight the evil of Keto and Phorcys but he couldn't fathom that the ichthyocentaurs didn't want to meet him. Then, I told them about my new  found powers of being able to control animals and it's a family gift and how it's alternate. 

Grandmother: control animal

Mom: turn into animal

Me: control animal 

Frank: turn into animal 

Then I also told them about the bracelet and the symbol, Also told them I didn't remember what the symbol stood for. Talking about the bracelet cleared a lot of confusion. Then Valdez had to open his mouth

Valdez: she didn't even tell us about a bracelet. How are we supposed to trust her? And symbol it is of fire. What if she's a enemy and I am supposed to destroy her, kill her. She's not trustworthy 

Others tried to step in but before they could I held a dagger to the neck of Valdez (my sword can turn into a dagger how cool).

Y/n: Listen here Valdez, I'm not trustworthy neither am I a betrayer. And don't try me.

Leo: Y/n you need a weapon but I'm one.

Then he lights a small fire on his finger and holds it to my neck. As if it's practiced, Frank grabs me and carries me to create some distance between me and Valdez while Jason grabs Leo.

Then Annabeth scolds both of us about being a team and trusting each other blah blah blah. Whatever, I don't care. I argue that he started it first so she says I took actions first and resorted to violence. Then, when Leo argued it's my fault she said he instigated it. From then on the hatred was intense. 

Leo's POV 

I didn't like this whole banter. Honestly I was starting to like her but now she was ticking me in the wrong way. 

Afterwards, when I was just fixing somethings in the engine room she came and said she wanted to learn how to control the boat.

Leo: IT IS A SHIP NOT A BOAT!

Y/N: GUESS WHAT I ONLY CARE ABOUT CONTROLS AND IF YOU DONT TEACH ME COACH WILL!

Leo: Let's see how much coach can teach you. I'm sure he can teach more than the person who built the "boat".

Then, on cue Piper and Jason entered told me to just teach her and not to yell others are chilling in the mess and not to disturb their peace. Then, I reluctantly taught her some basic thing like up is for forward and down is for up you know it's difficult and I did that so no one can hijack the Sip(not boat) but as we know it didn't work. Ok so I'm a pretty chill dude but that y/n got me riled up all the damn time. She truly showed the symptoms of god of war like the way Percy described his interaction with y/n's father how his anger went through the room just by breathing the same air as him (gods are immortal so I don't know if they breathe, that a question for Annabeth). Y/n is probably the prettiest girl I have  hated. But at the same time, when learning the controls she had a sense of tranquility surrounding her. 

Piper and Jason were cleaning at the moment when I was teaching I wanted to hang out with them but I also didn't want to be a 3rd wheel. I was kind of hoping the thing nemesis said about me being the 7th wheel was false when I saw y/n but of course she doesn't like me. She likes being around Percy and Jason but not me I'm the only person on this ship she is indifferent about. That is also the reason why she pisses me off so much. So dam annoying. 

Y/n POV

I could swear that Leo was making faces like he was crazy that wasn't weird but he was not looking at me(I thought he was) but was looking at me but even when I moved his gaze didn't so he was probably trying to find mistakes in what I was doing. This bitch is so annoying. 

Y/n: what happened? Why are you staring?

Leo: Your hair is straight right?

Y/n: yes?

Leo: Then why is it wavy now? when you wake up it's like this then it straitened as the day goes on and in open spaces the wave is back. Why?

Y/n: Mr. Engineer when I woke up my hair is in my cap because that how I like to sleep. I'm very cold constantly. In open spaces it gets kind of tangled that's why it gets back to wavy. My hair is not naturally wavy but when you sleep on your hair all night it curls in strange ways. Also, you're very creepily observant.

Leo: it's not creepy plus Piper made these observation I'm just repeating them to you so I can tell her later. You're not interesting enough to observe.

Y/n: (I blushed at Piper's mention I would've stolen her if Jason wasn't such a good person.)

Leo: did you just blush at Piper's name? Are you gay?

Y/n: I don't need to tell you this but I'm bi. And Annabeth and Piper were my awakening. (Author here true for me too y/n)

Leo: Oh Dam

Y/n: What?

Leo: Nothing