13. Heracles? I call 'em obstacles

Y/n's POV

There was a loud different ship's horn? What do they call ship horns. And I fell out of bed wrapped in my blanket and at that moment Leo walked in without knocking where are his manners he just came made a face and yelled "it might be an attack!" Then his hand caught on fire I love being a demigod. No time to change luckily I slept in my camp Jupiter T-shirt and pants( that was my whole wardrobe but it included some camp half blood T-shirt because I basically ran from a war because of fire boy). As I ran I realised that I was not the only one who woke up disoriented. Frank wore his T-shirt inside out, Percy wore his bronze chest plate and  pajamas bottom hazel's hair was blown to one sides. Piper was last and she looked like she was last far more oriented than us and she wore normal clothes like no inside out no chest plate pajamas. 

It turned out to just be a tourist ship. Within all this chaos she didn't realise that we were standing before such a beautiful scene. As we awe before the scene Annabeth informs us Thetis this is the Mare nostrum and this is where we'll face our next obstacle Heracles or Hercules whichever you prefer. There was a rigorous discussion as to who went. I really wanted to go because the 7 were already in enough danger they didn't need any more but because I'm not related to Hercules or good at speaking I didn't go. Gods I was so afraid of what might happen. 

They went and talked we watched them from afar then they went to the other island. I was about to jump so I could follow them but Annabeth stopped me she never lets me protect anyone. I was kind of angry at her so I went to my room like a child who's been grounded. Listen, I was an average person with the Amazons not very good but good enough to survive and now I was with some extraordinary demigods and my power was I could control animals which so far hasn't helped anyone. As I was in my train of thought, Hazel came in. She just quietly sat next to me. 

Y/n: Hey Hazel what happened? Is my brother bothering you because I can kick his as- butt. 

Hazel: *laughing* No, I saw that you were upset so I just wanted to talk to you and you're my future husband's sister so I thought I should bond with you. 

Honestly, I hadn't felt that much warmth since ever something about Hazel being with Frank made me happy this girl was perfect for him. 

Y/n: So do you want to talk?

Hazel: Yeah I'll start my hair has been so frizzy like it's curly so I understand but today I'm  the morning you saw my hair right? It's not manageable anymore. 

Y/n: I have a solution. I can oil your hair if you want it will make your hair stronger and reduce frizz. You have curly hair sunflower oil would be perfect. But you can tolerate oil right? 

(Author here this is legit advice for people with curly hair visit : https://www.letscurlup.com/blogs/haircareblog/a-curly-girl-s-guide-to-hair-oil#:~:text=Curly%20Hair%20and%20Oil%3A,maybe%20even%20reduce%20split%20ends%3FFor more advice)

Hazel: anything to get rid of this frizzy forest. 

Hazel talked to me about all sorts of things her interest in sword fighting I promised to teach her a bit, how she fell in love with Frank, why at start she was weird about Leo then  her past  (the mood went a bit dark then but they recovered as Hazel didn't see her past as negative now at least she says that). Then when Hazel started relaxing I told her about me. At the end I noticed Hazel was sleeping. I didn't want to drop her so I called Frank and with his help transported Hazel. 

I had a good time with her that I forgot about Piper and Jason wow I'm a terrible friend. I shouldn't have came here I don't belong and frankly I'm useless Frank doesn't need me to be saving him the only time I was useful was when I controlled the Pegasi other than that I'm just a burden. While thinking this I started walking to the dock then I saw Piper shooting baked goods on Hercules with a horn? OMG IT IS THE HORN OF PLENTY. Then our ship started soaring in the sky and I saw Hercules yell "KILL!" Before Piper and Jason go here I quickly saw some scorpions and controlled them so they could attack Hercules. Jason and piper reached on ship while Hercules was writhing in pain because about 12 scorpions were biting him. I just hoped no one noticed because I don't think they'll be happy to know that I attacked a golf with poisonous 15cm scorpions. 

I quickly checked Piper and Jason for injuries. I'm no child of Apollo but I when you live with Amazons for as long as I did they teach you a lot of first-aid, cavalry and fighting with all sorts of weapons that is also the reason I don't have a speciality. When I told Hazel this she called me jack of all trades, master of none and honestly that made me feel better.