14. Percy's long forgotten cousin

Y/n POV

After crossing the Mediterranean Sea (not crossing but being in more like) we were having dinner and a pegasi stampede the dinner of coach hedge, an enchilada. He just yelled "what was that for?" Then he yelled at me because I didn't control the pegasi so that it didn't murder his dinner. 

I decided to take watch at night but Jason told me to just not I was pissed but I didn't want to be angry at Jason that boy is too sweet. I hate it.

Jason's POV 

I took the night watch for 2 reasons: we are in air and I want to talk to Leo before he goes zombie mode because he's taking the night and day watch (I hate him for that but he blames himself for shrimpzilla). I want to talk to him about what happened between him and y/n they seem very angry and distant.

Now, Y/n would be an advantage with me because I want to know her better and she knows the controls better. Also she's a good fighter y'know Ex Amazonian, survived Luna's training at the age of 6 and of course Daughter of Mars Legacy of Poseidon but I wanted to talk to Leo I know he wouldn't talk with her here. 

Y/n's POV 

Jason woke me at and ungodly 4:00 am. I didn't want to leave my bed but I wanted to show Jason I'm a strong willed person I don't know if he has seniority or if I just want to impress him by my skills or maybe I'm a people pleaser but I left my sweet blanket and went to the dock. I wanted to join Percy and Annabeth but it seemed like they were talking about something important so I decided to leave them to it. I moved closer to the wii controller because I thought I could control it today. Then, Leo snuck up behind me and in a breathy voice said "don't touch the controls." Now, if I didn't hate him so much I would probably think some very let's go with sinful things. Moving on he also doesn't touch the controls as the ship is in autopilot. And Leo said "how come you don't hate every male when Amazons do. Didn't they practically raised you?"

Y/n: Wow I didn't know you had a brain. Good question. They did raise me. But Amazon don't really hate them more like keep them for working (and pleasure but I didn't want to say that).

Leo: Still doesn't explain why you're the way you're.

Y/n: Basically, I don't hate men because when I was in camp Jupiter. I had many positive male in my life like Dakota, Michael Kahale and even Jason. 

Leo: Wait you knew Jason?

Y/n: Not very properly but when I joined he was there after all there is only a gap of year in our ages. I was only 2 years at camp Jupiter through 6-8 years but that had a lot of positive impact on my being. I miss it sometimes it was easier. Amazons are great but despite having so many women I didn't know the feeling of warmth except Hylla like they're nice but not very warm with me especially as I was either too young or too old there. 

 I didn't realise was tears were falling from my cheeks and Valdez wiped them. Then like the warm and truthful person I am. I said "Dust was in my eyes. I can wipe my own tears you know don't touch me." Then, before Leo could react Percy yelled "Stop!" "Leo, Stop!". 

Then, another ship rammed into us I would've fallen face first if weren't for  me holding the  railing. Then some ARE THOSE DOLPHINS HUMAN OR HUMAN DOLPHIN?!,!?". WHO FUCKED DOLPHINS DO HAVE THAT ARE GODS INSANE???!! Leo sounded the alarm and ran for ballistae but got trapped under those mistake of nature. 

I pressed my bracelet armour and sword bead. I never used this armour but it fit well. Percy and Annabeth stood back to back then one of the dolphin pushed me towards a pile of ropes during this I dropped my sword. I waited for it to come back in my bracelet I could've used the spear but it couldn't shoot many plus it can be deflected easier. Then, I saw that these dolphins were dragging Leo and they dumped him next to me I quickly tried to talk to him but he seemed that he was unconscious gods dam it why can't he be useful for me. Then I heard a booming laughter after that most dolphins were busy in looting us. I asked one of them for some ambrosia but they laughed. I want Leo to wake up it might be some advantage.