15. Leo's POV

After we sacrificed a shit ton of money to Mr. D we were back at the ship even if Hazel says precious gems aren't that great I beg to differ. I was having this mental argument. Y/n fainted I quickly caught her. This quickly got everyone's attention. I was still holding y/n. Frank quickly came to me and held her. Annabeth instructed us to take her to her room/medbay. 

Frank took in charge and piggybacked her, for some reason I felt angry probably from Chrysaor. Percy went to sleep and Jason & Coach were at charge. I would've slept but being knocked out made me feel a bit energised. Annabeth instructed all of us  

Annabeth: Frank you've used your powers a lot so go eat Piper Hazel and I will join you. Leo you too. After that, Leo take care of y/n it's only fair because when you were knocked out she took care of you.

I would've said no but Annabeth scares me. So shut up Leo starts now. Anyways we ate, I didn't have a appetite but what can you do when Annabeth is instructing. After, eating I went to medbay against my will. Y/n was still asleep. She looked more peaceful and happy this way. Mostly because she doesn't have that awful scowl she normally does (I'm not a hypocrite so I know I have that same scowl when I see her but it doesn't matter).

 I sat next to her bed and as soon as I did she raised her hand and pulled me by my collar. WHAT?? WHY? IF ANYONE ENTERS I'M DONE FOR. She didn't let go was she even asleep gods, leave me. My face is very close to her neck. If I wake her she's going to think I was being a pervert what do I do?!?! She eventually left me I gained myself then she just lightly touched my cheek. Now my hands are on fire. It's taking a lot of energy to not combust right here. Eventually Jason came to check up on me and he laughed what did I expect. By his laughing y/n woke up and she saw what she was doing and got her hand away from me. It feels bad for some reason. Then she left the room. Jason called Piper told her everything and now both are dying, laughing like hyenas. I want to leave but they won't let me I know it.

Piper: So how did it feel Leo? You look so red. 

Leo: I'm red from anger and the fact I wasn't trying to combust. 

Jason: Leo don't lie I was a praetor. I can spot when someone lies. 

Piper: Daughter of Aphrodite, agrees. God you guys are couple goals. 

Leo: Listen I don't like her. Matter of fact i hate her I would've not caught her when she fainted but I had to because she's our plus useless one in this mission. And I wouldn't even come here but Annabeth instructed and she scares me. I only talked to her because you told me to. I hate that girl more than Khione sometimes. 

Suddenly, Piper and Jason weren't laughing. Too much truth came out. I got up to leave however

Jason: I thought that you understood. When I talked to you. But Leo you don't have this much hatred what's happening dude? You're changing negatively. Today when I saw you taking care of her I thought you were becoming your normal self the funny and caring Leo was back but apparently you're doing this only because of external pressure. She's a nice girl and  I as your friend don't want you to lose her because you were an asshole. Do as you wish. 

 I left the room. There are very few people who deeply care about me and that y/n turned them against me. I hate her. I just went and took control. 

"We're setting down in that park," I announced, pointing to a wide green space dotted with palm trees. "Let's hope the Mist makes us look like a large pigeon or something."

Humour because can't make people think you're upset when you're the class clown.