8. Leo's POV

Not going to lie but even just sitting with y/n in pure silence felt good. And omg when he smooth talked her the way her face went red and didn't look him in his eyes. But then when she said i cared more about machines than humans it hurt me. As I was thinking about everything that was happening I fell backwards. Then I saw the face of Jason and Piper they helped me up and y/n left. 

After that I went to dock with them. Suddenly they both burst laughing that how I knew I was done. They knew about my little crush on y/n ever since she had slapped me . But for some reason she hated me. But today when she asked me  to teach her how to navigate the ship I felt her hatred melting but in that room I noticed her hate despite her Not able to control blushing(maybe it was from embarrassment?). 

Jason: so what were you guys doing? 

Piper: Leo and y/n sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Leo: I wish Pipes. But she just threatened to kill me if I made fun of her brother. (I didn't tell them about the fact that she said I cared more about machines ngl that hurt me and I felt hatred for her)

Piper: don't worry I see you guys are on the enemies to lovers boat.

Leo: I hope you're right. 

I didn't want to disappoint them but the infatuation I was feeling towards her for some reason faded as soon as she said that sentence. I was hating her. And the way she acted reminded me of Aunt rosa she said someone couldn't love me I felt the same amount of worthless around her as much as I did around aunt rosa.