chapter thirty two

megan's pov:

i took the strap-on out of alex's hands as i left her with her eyes wide at my statement. i tried to figure out how the straps worked but i finally was able to figure it out. alex laid on my bed biting her lip as she stared at me the whole time. she pointed at the bag so i picked it up and handed it to her. she pulled out a small clear bottle.

"it's lube. just in case." she handed it to me as i got on the bed.

i quickly brought my hand in between her legs to rub on her clit. i noticed how wet she was, it was mouthwatering.

"you might not need it baby. you are so wet." i leaned forward and whispered in her ear. i lowered my head slightly to kiss her neck. i trailed gentle kisses all the way down her body until my mouth was right above her clit. i stuck my tongue out and gave her a long lick which caused her back to arch. i continued flicking my tongue against her while my hands held onto her boobs. she softly moaned as i continued to eat her out.

"fuckkk. just like that." she softly moans.

i grabbed her hips and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. i stood on the side of the bed in between her parted legs.

"is this okay with you?" i ask looking up at her face.

"yes please fuck me." alex sighs.

"you let me know if i need to stop okay my love." i say as i like the toy up against her entrance. i move it around to get some of alexandra's wetness onto it.

i slowly thrust my hips forward as the toy goes into her about halfway. she grips the bed sheets and i look at her face to see if she's in pain.

"does it hurt? do you need a second?" i asked.

"no, keep going." she exhales.

i slowly thrust my hips forward and the toy was now completely inside of her. i give her a second to adjust to it before i start moving my hips back and forth. i grab onto her waist as i rock my hips into her. heavy breathing is filled throughout the room and the sound of my hips slapping against her skin can be heard. luckily the walls in my house are pretty thick so not much can be hear but regardless i try to keep it in mind to be quiet. i take my hand and rub her clit as i continue moving the toy in and out of her.

"fuck. fuck me harder." she breathed out.

i quicken the pace of my hips and watch as she takes the whole length of the toy. she looks so good in this position.

"good job baby. you're doing so good." i praised as i continue to thrust my hips into her.

she moans and pulls me in to kiss me. the way the strap is positioned allows me to feel some friction against my own clit. i use my hand to rub circles around her clit while i continued to thrust into her. her moans and whimpers along with the feeling of the strap against my skin had me so close.

"i'm close mi amor." she moans out. i continue to push myself deeper into her. soon enough, her hips buckled and she puts her hand over her mouth to suppress the sounds coming out of them. i slow my pace down to help her ride the orgasm out. when i pull the toy out, its covered with her wetness. i grab a towel from one of my cabinets and help clean her up. i could tell she was tired.

"let me do you now." she whispers trying to get up.

"it's okay my love. you are tired. let's go to bed." i offer.

"no." she gets up and puts the strap on.

"are you sure?" i ask.

"are you sure you want this?" she asks me back. i watch her struggle to put the strap on with just one hand. i quickly got up and helped her adjust it.