Reader info/love interests

Reader info:

Height/looks: up to you, but hair is long enough to tie up.

Clothes: always baggy, never fit, his shirt is always untucked, tie is always loose.

Age: 19

Pronouns and sexually: gay, he/him

Power:

Unlovely

Y/n rarely uses it so no one really knows what it does. However on the rare occasions he does use it, it is thought that it makes small damages (for example explosions, disintegrating small parts of the buildings (like bricks, beams etc,), and flooding) this power can be easily overwritten by those stronger then him. Yet while in action y/n finds it hard to control, and does extreme damage to his body.

Personally:

Y/n is a very hardworker often overworking himself, it seems he can't say no to people. His friends often try to convince him to say no, yet it mostly proves useless.

He is often very quiet and calm, however he is very easily angered. And strong (physically rather you're tall or short it doesn't matter)

He seems to be very childish in his mental development (like he doesn't understand what he's feeling nor why he's feeling it) he often has childish views, and can be easy to manipulate.

He isn't very caring to others he often can't comfort others, nor understand why they are feeling that way.

He seems to be attracted by conflict and seems to love being in it (such as physically fighting, arguing, etc)

(Also he often talks in a country way, (because I'm from the country and its kinda hard to make y/n's without talking in a way that I do) or you can see it as a city accent (again also from the city so my language is a mix so it may make y/n talk in a mix)

Likes:
Animals, baking, work, sleep, books, sweets, and gaming

Dislikes:
Failing, cooking, being seen as useless, spicy food, and his childhood being brought up.

Cards:

SSR Dorm Uniform:

1.)Fire shot

2.)Fire Blast

3.)Fire Blast

Buddy Bonuses: Leona: Modest power boost to caster. Ruggie: Minor HP boost to caster. Jack: Modest power boost to caster Duo Magic.

Y/n is sitting on a large skeleton, looking at Ruggie nervously. He's in a baggy t-shirt that was a dark green/yellow, the Savanaclaw bandanna wrapped around his waist. Large dark blue boots. And slightly ripped jeans. His arms in-between his legs, he was slouched slightly. His hair was tied with his magic pen.

Groovy:Y/n is sleeping on his arms, Jack throwing a blanket over him

Groovy:
Y/n is sleeping on his arms, Jack throwing a blanket over him. A book beneath his head. Magical pen falling out of his hair. His mouth slightly open a bit of drool coming out.