Chapter 5: Peridot Promises★(Edited)

Y/n kept running until he reached the outside fountain. The stars reflected in the running water, he saw the statue of the Lion King. 

He told himself he was strong enough for the title of Savanaclaw, but, he knew he wasn't. Leona wouldn't have trouble with walking in heels, Ruggie would've walked like he owned the world, Jack probably wouldn't have too much of a problem either.

Because they were the true picture of what it meant to be a Savannaclaw, a man, and he wasn't. 

He slipped on his shoes. He didn't want to go back, he wanted to go back to Savanaclaw. See his dorm mates play Spelldrive, wake up to Ruggie and Leona waiting for him in the common room, have Ruggie tie his tie every morning, see Leona in between classes. Now the practice's made his energy so low he couldn't do much, he spent his breaks running or sleeping. Jack would be able to take it. Leona would laugh if he heard how hard this was for him. Ruggie did more than this every day. 

He was the only one not able to take the heat; again.

"Sea Bunny?"

Y/n looked around, it was far past curfew, what was Floyd doing here? "Leech-sama, how can I help?" He asked standing to face the Octavinelle student.

"What ca doin?" Floyd asked, leaning down to see what he was staring at, all he saw was the sky however. "Nothing much. I was just taking a breather..." he mumbled, Floyd scared him a bit.

Floyd hummed, still looking for what the younger was so focused on. "Wellllll, where's Stellar Sea Lion, and Remora?" Y/n cocked his head, "Who?"

"Ya know the lion housewarden and his shadow."

Oh, "Their back at the dorm I believe. Did you need them? I could get them for you." Floyd smiled, "Nah it's just rare seein' ya all alone. Can't a man be curious without wantin somethin?" Y/n blushed, "Of course sir... my apologies"

"Well I've been lookin for ya forever." Floyd dug a box from his pocket, "Here. This is a peace offerin~" he teased, y/n mumbled a small "Thank you" while taking the box.

He pulled a necklace from the small box, he looked at the shiny gem on the chain, it was a dull green, "Peridot..." he whispered looking closer at the rare gem. "Righto!! I knew if anyone would know it you would!" Y/n smiled, "Thank you Leech-Sama but I— I can't take this." Floyd frowned, "Why not?"

"Peridots are extremely expensive and rare, I cannot accept something of this price..." Floyd put it around his neck, clasping the clasp. "I didn't buy it. I found it back home a long time ago. I forgot about it until I saw your magic pen. Green suits you so take it!" Y/n blushed touching the gem. "I—"

"Good night Sea Bunny!!" Floyd ran off leaving y/n standing there. He smiled. "Thank you Floyd-Sama..."

~.~

"Where were you?" Azul asked his dorm mate. "I was paying Sea Bunny a visit." Floyd said happily throwing himself on the sofa of the VIP room. Jade threw him a glance over his book on mushrooms. "You're certainly happy about that." Floyd smirked, "I gave away that old gem." Both of the boys froze. 

"EH!?"

"You are aware of what that means aren't you!?" Azul asked standing. "Of course I am, why else would I give it to Sea Bunny?" Floyd said offended, Jade began to laugh. "You're always full of surprises Floyd."

Neither of the boys could believe what Floyd just did, "So you are aware that you just claimed the Savanaclaw boy, yes?" Floyd nodded proudly, "Yep! As long as the gem exists I am loyal to Sea Bunny~ as is he to me!"

"And is he aware of this?" Jade chuckled already knowing the answer. "Where's the fun in that?" Floyd asked, cocking an eyebrow at his twin.

~.~

Y/n walked to the Ramshackle looking at the pretty necklace around his neck. The green gem was beautiful in the moonlight above him. A few months ago he would've sold the expensive gem, but now things were different... not that he didn't need the money, he didn't know how to explain it.

He ran into something hard. He stumbled back, "S-sorry..."

"Ah it's you again."

Y/n looked up, it was that horned man, he and the elder had been texting every now and then. "Ah Malleus-Sama! It's good to see you." Y/n smiled, "It's good to see you as well Child of Man." Y/n beamed.

"Out on an evening stroll again?" Y/n shook his head, "I'm staying here for a while. I just got back from practice." Malleus' eyes widened, "Really?" 

Y/n nodded happily, "Has anyone invented you to the SDC yet?" Malleus shook his head, "Not yet." Y/n pulled four tickets from his pocket, "Schienheit-San gave me four tickets for some reason, but I only have 2 really close friends. I hope we can get closer. So, here." He handed the taller/shorter a ticket, "Thank you, I'm glad you see me as a friend, but I believe Schoenheit gave you two for your friends and two for your parents."

"Ah, you're probably right. Too bad my parents wouldn't come..." Malleus sadly smiled, "Then I will be sure to." Y/n hugged the elder, "Thank you thank you! I really appreciate that."

After a bit more talking y/n wished Malleus a good night and walked inside.

Malleus smiled, staring at the ticket in his hand, "I must tell Lilia about this."

~.~

Y/n walked into the house, I should go take a shower, he thought. "Oh look who's back." Y/n turned to see a boy standing infront of his room, "Epel?"

The Pomefiore student walked towards him. "You've been avoiding me." He said, y/n backed up. "Eh? Have I? I've had a lot on my mind lately..." Epel caged him, "Oh yeah?" Y/n blushed, confused at why Epel was so mad, he wasn't to type to get angry easily.

"I— I'm sorry I'll make it up to you!" Epel smirked, "Yeah ah think yeh will."

"I don't understand?" Epel gently took his hand bringing him into y/n's room.

~.~

"I feel like something I don't like is about to happen..." Ruggie said looking around confused.

~.~

Floyd and y/n's bond had leveled up to 1! They can now preform duo magic!

"Watch closely Sea Bunny~"

"Yes sir!"

~.~

Word Count: 1067

(Edited)

I was thinking of making Ruggie y/n's first but what do ya'll think of Epel being his first? Anyway next chapter will have smut.

Hope ya'll enjoyed and I love ya'll!!!

Mwah