Chapter 5: The Overblot

A dark aura surrounded them, "And that's why I will HANDLE NEIGE MYSELF!" And that's when the large black thing appeared, this was the 4th time y/n's been through this, and he was already running. "RUGGIE!!! LEONA!!" He screamed, "Damn coward!" Grim yelled after him, y/n didn't pay him any mind still running for his upperclassmen.

"Woah! Woah! What's wrong!?" Ruggie asked running towards him, "Schoenheit-Sama overblotted!" He said grabbing Ruggie and Leona's hand and dragged them to the overblotting Vil.

"Please...Please, don't look at me! If I truly am the fairest of them all then why am I so— so— so— so ugly..? UGLY?" Vil screamed, y/n heard Rook say something about beauty he could guess what he had said.

"Listen Neige didn't drink it, you haven't hurt anyone yet!" Kalim tried to comfort. Y/n, Ruggie, and Leona ran up next to the 4 students. "Vil's body is giving off the black— *cough!* It's like what happened to Jamil!" Y/n couldn't think straight with all this sound and movement.

"*Cough! Cough!* The left over stuff in the bottle is spreading!" Y/n rushed forward grabbing the bottle and throwing it out the window and making it into a trash can. 

Vil laughed, "Yes... if I dissolve everything then I'll be the truly fairest of them all!"

Y/n balled his fists, Vil was already one of the most beautiful in the room. Yeah sure he had some competition with Rook, Ruggie, and Leona in the room but still (There's a reason I didn't put Kalim don't worry I didn't forget him). He hated when people like Vil acted like they have all the problems in the world. Like there aren't people out there with worse.

The black goo took over Vil before revealing him in his overblot form, y/n thought that even in times like these Vil still looked gorgeous. 7 he hated him.

"Don't worry... this won't hurt for long... it'll all be over soon." He giggled, Leona took y/n to cover him with Ruggie right by his side. "Your blood will run cold, and you'll cease to wake up..." Vil laughed coldly.

"Oh, my dearest Vil~ what a frightful, sorrowful sight you are... and yet. So darkly dazzling, I can't take my eyes off of you... no matter how cloudy they might be." Y/n hated how loving Rook sounded, if he ever overblotted no one would say that stuff to him. Hell they'd just call the armed forces and shoot him down. He laughed at the hilarity of it all.

Leona looked over to him, "What's so funny?"

Y/n shook his head; Leona would never understand where he's coming from. "Nothin" 

Something flew past them, "Magic carpet? Is that you!?" Kalim called, y/n stared; he'd heard of magic carpets, Kalim must be from an old family and very rich to have one of his own.

"Really, why am I not surprised..?" They all looked up to see a boy with black braided hair sitting on it. "Everyone get on!" 

Leona helped Ruggie up first then y/n up; Ruggie grabbed the younger's hand as Leona pushed/lifted him up. Ruggie grabbed Leona's hand and lifted him up as well, followed by Rook, and Kalim. Y/n held out his hands for Grim, Yuu nodded handing the large cat off. Y/n placed him in his lap, "I gotcha." Grim nodded, almost thankfully. 

Yuu was the last to get on.

"You wont escape!" Vil yelled, they took off, y/n fell back on Leona, who sat behind him. Ruggie sat to his left and Jamil to his right. They flew out of the window and down to the stage. 

"The sky's were clear just a moment ago..." y/n said, uneasy. He held Grim closer to his chest, protecting him with his body. Leona looked around alert. He wrapped an arm around y/n's waist pulling him closer.