Chapter 3: The Perfect Rowdy Group (Edited)

"Hey!! Where's my drink? I want it now!" Y/n's dorm-mate, Kaari (yes I know it's meant for girls but I thought it was pretty masc and fem soooo) yelled at the top of his lungs. 

"Meat! Meat! Meat!!! Hyaaa ha ha ha!" Y/n called along with his schoolmate, his quite voice cut through the yelling around him as always. 

"Hey, that's MY meat! I ordered that!" Another one of his dorm-mates yelled after a waiter passed him with a plate full of some kinda meat dish.

"Clear the way. Coming through! Excuse me!" Azul pushed through the crowd going straight for Ruggie who was sitting like he owned the place. 

"It's cool. You're excused" 

"Yo! Waiter I need a refill!" The boy next to y/n yelled, "Yessir!" One of the waiters yelled running off to get it. 

"Boss! We're running out of food stock for the day!" A waiter called from the kitchen, "For beverages too!" Another yelled from the bar. 

"Already!? Fine, alright. I'll go get some cash from the vault, and run to the shop and— hm?" He began to pat down his pockets, "I-it's gone!! The key to the vault is gone!!! Shit shit shit!!!" He ran off.

Y/n leaned over Ruggie's lap to watch as Azul ran into his office. "Nice Rug's" Ruggie covered his mouth, blushing, "yeah yeah, now get offa me, people'll get the wrong idea!" 

Y/n did as told looking to his upperclassmen curiously, "What idea would they get? We're both dudes" if Kaari didn't call his name he would've seen how Ruggie's ears went down and the look on his face went from bashful to disappointed, before going back to being (seemly) unbothered.

"Let's get goin'" Leona's voice came from behind the booth, he spoke low enough that only Ruggie and y/n could hear. 

They left slower then Leona and Ruggie would've wished, Kaari had been holding y/n up talking his ear off and y/n had no problem listening. 

"Enough yappin'. Y/n come." Leona growled, y/n didn't know why but that tone made a shiver go down his spine, he felt his knees go weak. 

"R-right! Sorry I'll talk to you later." 

"Ok!" Kaari waved as y/n was dragged out.

They stood at the entrance Leona pulled a stack of papers from his pocket, "Woah... that's a lot of papers, wait you left mine right?" Leona showed him the paper at the bottom of the stack, "It was the first one I grabbed, I'm not letting your contract be the only one left behind".

Y/n huffed, "I had completed the contract and everything!" Leona and Ruggie stared, "You completed the contract?" Y/n nodded and pulled out a sheet of paper showing the 100 to the two men. 

"I read the contract I knew the twins would likely try and stop me, I knew he would have my magic if I didn't complete it. I was fine with that. I'm a man who isn't dependent on magic, I can live without it. I was alright with it, I don't need you to destroy it. I'm a man of my word, I read the fine print, I saw what would happen if I lost, I knew Mr. Ashengrotto wasn't a trustworthy man, I'm not stupid." 

He finished putting the paper back in his pocket, Leona rolled his eyes, "I would still feel better if I destroyed it." Y/n sighed, "Whatever floats your boat, just let me show him I did it first" Leona was going to reply back but Azul seemed to catch up.

"Hold it!" Azul panted as he successfully caught the Savanaclaw students, "Well that was fast" Ruggie remarked. 

"P-please give them back!" Y/n looked at the practically begging guy in front of him, "Hey at least try to act composed. Or have you decided to drop the cool act altogether?"