Prolong: First Day Meals (Re-Edited)

Y/n awoke at noon. The curtains let out a soft glow. 

He rubbed his eyes, wobbly standing up and stretching his joints. 

He walked to his wardrobe and changed back into the clothes he wore under his robes when he first came; a loose t-shirt, half of it tucked into his loose sweatpants, with a large pair of boots.

He walked out of his room with a hand in his pocket and his hair tied into a half-ponytail being held by a magic pen that he was given.

"Ah, you must be the first year Leona was telling me about, right?" Y/n looked over to a boy with sandy brown hair, rounded ears on the top of his head, and a small fluffy tail that wagged back and forth in between his legs.

"...Hm?..." y/n cocked his head, looking at the taller/shorter in confusion. "Have I caused Housewarden-Senpai trouble..?" 

"Shyeheehee! Don't worry about that." The boy walked over to the first year and swung an arm over his shoulders, "Ya hungry?" 

Y/n looked down and said, "Don't worry about it sir... I can get myself food..." The boy snickered again. "Shyeheehee! I don't doubt that! I need something to do right now and I'm going to the cafeteria anyhow." The boy began dragging the younger, saying: "Come on!"

~.~

"Here we are! Thank you for coming with me," The elder boy smiled happily. "Of course, it was my pleasure,  mister..." the beastman looked down/up at his under-class men and said: "Ruggie!" 

Y/n nervously smiled, "Ruggie-Sama, thank you for bringing me here." Ruggie ruffled the younger boys hair with a grin and walked off.

Y/n looked around for a good spot to sit in the large cafeteria, but ended up deciding to eat out in the schoolyard instead. He found a good tree to sit under, away from other people. 

A voice came from the other side of the tree: "Here's your lunch, Leona." He felt a soft tuft of fur brush his hand and heard someone shuffle.

"Eh? Is that?" A boy looked around the tree y/n was leaning on and said, "I thought that was you!" Y/n looked up at his upper-class men who was smiling down at him. "Oh, Ruggie-Sama. How can I help?" 

The boy laughed, "Nothin! I don't need anythin right now. I saw ya, and it'd be rude not to greet a friend. Right?" 

Y/n stared for a moment before a blush covered his face, and he nodded. "Oh... Yes, that would be quite rude..." 

"Since when did you care about being rude, Ruggie?" Another voice sounded from behind the tree, spiking y/n's attention.

"Shyeheehee Since now!" Ruggie sat down next to y/n, ignoring the other person. Y/n ripped his sandwich in half, holding one half out for Ruggie, who took it with a smile and bright eyes. "You're the best!" Y/n looked away, blushing. "Thank you..." 

Ruggie's tail was wagging at an incredible speed, it repeatedly brushed against y/n's hand. His tail is so fluffy. I want to pet it... He thought, he mentally shook himself. No, no, I can't; that's very disrespectful. He watched as Ruggie munched on the sandwich in his hands. 

"You remind me of my puppy." He mumbled, eating his side of the sandwich as Ruggie finished his. He glanced at the younger, "Is that a good thing?" 

Y/n nodded. "Of course it is... You're cute." He whispered the last bit so most people wouldn't hear it, but his two dormmates heard it clearly "Eh! You think I'm cute?" Ruggie asked, blushing, "I- um! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud. Oh grand! I messed this up, didn't I? You probably hate me now..."

"Hey, calm down! I don't hate you; I was just surprised!" Ruggie comforted still somewhat bashful. Y/n looked at him in confusion and said, "But that was so disrespectful..." Ruggie shrugged, his ears twitching, "I don't find it disrespectful."

The boy on the other side of the tree stood and walked around to sit on their side. Ruggie looked at the eldest in confusion, but he was ignored. 

"Hello Housewarden-Senpai..." Y/n mumbled to his lazy housewarden that now sat on his right. "Hm, omnivore," he huffed, resting on the youngers shoulder. Ruggie stared and laughed. "Well, then look at that!" Y/n hummed in confusion. "Hm?"

"Nothing, nothing!"

~.~

Y/n went back to the Savanaclaw dorm shortly after. And he flopped onto his bed with a huff. Leona had somehow ended up giving y/n a phone (he still wasn't sure how that happened), and he now had both Leona and Ruggie's numbers. 

He opened his phone, wondering if Ruggie would think he was annoying if he texted him right after leaving his side. He ended up deciding that; yes. He would be annoying if he texted the elder. He ended up just exploring the features of his new phone.

A few hours went by with him just scolling on social media and such. Until he was interrupted by a text.

Ruggie-Sama:

Hey y/n! Are you ready for dinner? I was thinking of going out onto town to eat out! You down?

You:

Of course I am; I was just beginning to get hungry anyway. Is Housewarden-Senpai coming along?

Ruggie-Sama:

Is it a problem if he is?

You:

Not at all. I was just asking to see if I should wear the same thing or change into my dorm wear.

Ruggie-Sama:

He's comin but don't worry too much about the dorm wear. Just wear the same thing.

You:

Yessir

Ruggie-Sama:

See ya there

~.~

He straightened his clothes waiting in the spot Ruggie had told him to wait for the him at. 

"Y/n!!" The young man looked up from his phone and to the taller/shorter boy running over to him. "Hello, Ruggie-Sama." Ruggie swug an arm over the smallers/tallers shoulders, he ruffly ruffled his already messy hair h/c hair. "H-hey!!" The boy let go giving the younger one last hair ruffle. 

"Let's get goin'!! Leona's waiting out in the mirror hall!" Ruggie grabbed the younger's hand and began to drag him out of the mirror and into the hall. 

"You two finally ready?" The tall boy asked pushing himself off the wall he was resting on. "Yep!" Ruggie and Leona walked off leaving y/n to be dragged behind them.

~.~

Word Count: 1050

(Re-Edited)

Thank you for reading! Remember to vote and/or comment if you enjoyed!

MWAH!!!!!