Chapter 6.5: Don't Come Crying ★

Rollo woke up to the smell of pancakes, he slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked to his right, seeing a table with a plate of pancakes next to the bed.

A note was stuck to the plate: "Good morning Flamme-sama! I hope you slept well, not to worry I'll fly you back home this weekend, I needed to get to my morning classes. Feel free to wonder around the campus, if anyone gives you a hard time just say you're with Leona Kingscolar. Trust me people'll leave you alone! If you need anything here's my number: (***) *** ****. See ya around!"

He huffed putting the note down. Whatever. It wasn't like he cared. His vise-president knew what to do. And if he was asked he would simply say it was a school retreat. Yeah... that would work.

Walking around the room he noticed some odd things: in the closet there hung long, thin, and obviously old robes. The shirt was airy and loose, its sleeves were longer than the shirt itself, the pants looked like a skirt, even tough he could see they weren't; it would go past y/n's shoes, if he were wearing them, and were also quite baggy. The pockets are quite large and strong. the pant legs are baggy to look like a skirt, however they aren't.

It looked well worn, and was a light blue in color. It was truly odd dressing, but he suspected that was the wear of y/n's home. Passing over that, he saw a small box under the younger's hanging clothes, picking it up he brought it to the desk. He opened it and inside held odd trinkets and photos.

And a... letter? Rollo picked it up. He opening it he saw a news article. Reading it he suddenly didn't wish to find out more. But whilst he was putting the news article back he saw a paper at the bottom.

"Y/n.
It's been a while, how have you been? I know you don't wanna hear from me but I must say this. No matter how many people I date, no one holds a candle to you. I would've married you and I hate to say I still would. I understand you don't care nor wanna hear it. but I'm dying. I don't have much time, I can't die knowing I let you slip away not once but twice. I'm not asking for your pity, nor do I wish to force you to date me. It's been weighing on me for years.
I love you,
Yours forever: Salias"

"So sorry about the wait the lunch line was—" y/n had came back already. Rollo stared at the note.

Y/n dropped the lunch tray onto his side table, running over to the man at his desk. Before Rollo could so much as blink, y/n had grabbed the note and put it back into the box.

"Who gave you permission to go through my things!?" The Savanaclaw student demanded.

"What happened to your friend?" The question made y/n's blood run cold.

"...that is none of your concern." He slammed the box into the bottom of his wardrobe. Slamming it closed he punched a padlock, that had been resting open on the right doorknob, onto it.

"Now. Eat your lunch. You will leave this room until nightfall, then you may stay here again." Y/n's quiet voice was strong and demanding.

"My apologies. For going through your things and for your friend, and aunt."

Y/n hummed, "Whatever."

The Savanaclaw student sat on a straw armchair, which rested next to his bookshelf.

Rollo sat on the sofa picking up the lunch trey. Y/n's personality had gone through a 180, he didn't think the shy, yet cheerful, boy could be so scary.

*Ding*

Y/n picked up his phone a smile on his face.

Howl-Kun:
"Are we still on for our run this evening?"

You:
"Of course we are. I need it after the day I've had."

Howl-Kun:
"What happened? If you don't mind me asking"