01.15 English Exam

I woke up at 7:45. I took a shower, dressed up and prepared breakfast. I had two fried eggs and a piece of toast with butter. I took the bus at 8:40 and I took my English 3 exam, which went just fine.

As I exited the classroom, Sonny exited the one right across. He had the same exam, but was placed in a different group. We discussed our essays with some classmates that were on the hallway and then we went downstairs to see if we could find anyone we knew. Sonny called his brother and we went to Belize Café, our favourite spot, in front of the Roman Jakobson Library.

There were Mark, Tony, Lin, Alexandre, Michelle and some other people. Sonny invited me to coffee and toasts with fresh tomato. We sat for an hour and I also ate an apple which I had brought from home.

Sonny and I then left to find a place to study theatre in. He was feeling quite sick and I was a little stressed, so we only revised 1 and a half chapters. I even asked him if I could borrow a cigarette and just went outside to listen to music and smoke, to try and get my head cleared. By the time I was back inside the cafeteria, Sonny felt really ill, so he asked his grandpa to pick him up and I went home by bus.

I stopped by the supermarket across home. I bought mushrooms, black beans, bread, bananas and fish. Back upstairs, I cooked lunch and ate it: baked potatoes, fish and some spices on top. I had a banana for dessert.

This afternoon, I didn't do much. Actually, I didn't study at all. I went to bed because I was feeling quite tired. Results came out for Literary Theory, I scored a 9.2, which depressed me a little bit because I had really aimed for a 10. I mostly listened to music and texted friends today.

Andy, Arnold and Dennis suggested organising a dinner for Wednesday night; Saint asked to watch a film with me and Nate on Friday; we also talked about lunch and wine this weekend; Julie mentioned Iris' birthday next week... I thought of visiting my mum at her new Lockshire beach apartment, where she is currently staying, but I still don't know what I'll do.

At night, I texted Tony because Sonny hadn't responded in many hours, which was strange. He said he was still asleep and sick, like I figured. Tony and I talked for a while over the phone, we had some laughs. I cooked dinner and lunch late at night (tortellinis with meat, mushrooms and tomato sauce) and Dennis texted asking if I wanted to go to the library with him tomorrow.

It is 1:48, I'm listening to Show Me How by Men I Trust, and I'm feeling very sleepy. I wasted a lot of time today, but I've been quite exhausted lately, so that's okay. Tomorrow I'm going to the library early, and I have a tutorial with my Theatre professor at 17, before tomorrow's final exam.

Good night <3.