03.04 Missing classes

Woke up at 9:30 approx. Prepared lunch and showered. Had tea and toast. Left for the library at 10:20 and arrived at 10:40.

Cabin 5, I worked in a English History of Ideas presentation with Laurie, Sonny and Alexandre due Thursday. Read Dubliners for an hour afterwards. Ate nuts. On our way out of the library I accidentally broke one of Sonny's necklaces, so I promised him I would buy a new one for him.

Went to the cafeteria, ate rice with broccoli and meat outside. Sonny and I can't stop messing with each other lately, it's always saying "mean" things to/about each other, in a friendly/jokingly way. It's becoming a little too much and I am a little saturated. I can't stand myself.

I didn't go to class, I felt depressed. I skipped English and Lexicology. I read and ate most of the time. I even went back home to change into more comfortable clothes and then came back. I was with Tony and Michelle a big part of the afternoon, in university, too. I've noticed Tony and I also constantly poke at each other, which is also overwhelming me a little because it requires the mental effort of casual conversation being a constant conflict.

I went to Narrative class, there was a dreadful presentation on James Joyce today. Sonny and I spent the whole of it looking at pictures of food and commenting what we would and wouldn't eat.

Went back home and laid in bed from 21 to 23 because I am so depressed I don't know why. I hate myself.

Dennis has just texted asking if I want to play tennis with him someday. I guess.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the library at 9 with Sonny, don't know if i'll actually show up. I probably should, but I don't want to see him.