06.07 Boiler Room Party

Yesterday was a cool day. Someone in the balcony a woke me, she was smoking her cigarette and I heard the noise of the lighter going off. It took me a while to leave the bed.

At 11:30 I had an appointment at the hairdresser's, but they didn't take me in until 12. I cut my hair, layered it again, and cut a fringe again. I think this hairstyle quite suits me.

I then went to Benneton District's street market to shop for some t-shirts, but didn't find anything that I liked. Back home I cooked and ate lunch (rice with broccoli and spinachs in soy sauce), did laundry, rested for a bit, and then I went to the centre for shopping, but once more I couldn't find anything that I really wanted to wear.

Thankfully, Julie texted. She said "I'm at a street market and I found the perfect t-shirt for you", and so she bought it for me. She is so good to me.

At home, I cleaned my bedroom and then I got ready for the night. Sonny arrived at 21:30 or so, Saint's car broke down in Lucentum and so he had to get a cab. He is staying over for the weekend while I'm out in Cairo Town for Archer's birthday.

Sonny and I talked and had fun. We did a hand wrestling competition and he absolutely destroyed me in a matter of 5 seconds. Then we went to the bathroom to drink and smoke while I did my make up, and he put some dark blue eyeliner under his eyes which fitted him really well.

Saint arrived at 00 and Sonny and I left not late after. We took the underground to Colonel Street and walked over to DNA.

It was a fun night. It was only him and I, but I found plenty of people. I talked to Bullet and his friends for a while, to some girls I knew, Gina and Nine were there too... We also talked to a really cute guy that I like but he only talked to Sonny, then he left. A Moroccan guy approached me and I swear he had fallen in love with me, telling me that he had felt a special connection, that he felt so lonely and I could fix that... Eventually I told him that Sonny was my boyfriend as a lie. The guy answered "he told me before that he is not your boyfriend". I replied "that's what he says" and then he suggested doing a threesome which was quite funny. Eventually we sneaked out of the situation into the club.

Inside, the music was really good, it was a boiler room night. I noticed at some point Sonny and I getting closer and closer and something about that felt right and wrong at the same time. We danced together all night, not super close but there was definitely proximity and touch.

At 6 we were wasted and we left the club and he said that I could go with him to his place in Hauteville, an hour from Sun Valley. We took the bus together and he began falling asleep so he slept with his head on my chest and I put my arm around him while I caressed his arm and his hair. I felt there that was maybe a little too much.

Then at his place I went to his room to grab a t-shirt and he asked where was I going to sleep. I said his brother Tony's bed, like I always do when he isn't home. I wonder why he asked that if he knows this. I sat down next to him in the bed, I had a cigarette and he fell asleep on the bed.

Eventually I grabbed his t shirt and shorts and went to sleep to Tony's bed.