01.28 Coming back home

I woke at 07:35 again and went to the beach by 8. I meditated for the last time and felt good and relieved. Back home, I showered and I ate breakfast: bread with ham and butter, coffee with whipped cream and a kiwi.

I took a 1-hour stroll down the beach with Lucky, she was very happy. Back home, I packed and around 12 we left for Boathouse.

My mom and I reached my father's home and we had family lunch, rice with vegetables and meat. It was a disaster, everyone mad at dad again, we left soon. Grandma didn't say a word. My aunt gave me a beautiful scarf as a gift and a book that my dad had bought for me, Sleepless Nights by Elizabeth Hardwick.

We went home and took a nap, I was too sad to do anything. Mon drove me to Elsenor station and I rode the 19:30 train bound for Sun Valley. I read on the train. Igor texted in the meantime, he's back from Budapest.

I arrived home late at night, texting Sonny on the phone. We had a long conversation regarding how I was doing regarding what had happened at home. I'm glad he is my friend, he is such a good guy to me and to everyone. Sometimes I'm scared I'll annoy him with my energy or my problems, and that he'll go away.

I went to sleep late at night, for I did nothing. I cooked quick dinner: omelette and mini tomatoes. Then I f asleep.