01.16 Library Day

This was a very busy and stressing day. I slept in and didn't see Dennis in the morning. I showered and headed over to a café next to Stadium, where Sonny and I did a theatre study session on the plays Top Girls and Blasted. I had breakfast on the bar, facing the street (two mini chocolate croissants and a cup of coffee).

We went to the library at 14 and had lunch with everybody else. I had meat tortellini with mushrooms and tomato. Then my friends left for coffee in Belize Café and I stayed in the bench reading Scorch by Stacey Gregg. At 16, Sonny and I did another study session on that play at our faculty's cafeteria. I had another cup of coffee and we shared a chocolate muffin.

At 17, we went upstairs, to the department on the 6th floor. We had a tutorial with a professor, regarding tomorrow's exam. We were there for an hour, talking and solving last-minute doubts.

We went back to the library and I texted Dennis, asking where was he. He came downstairs with Arnold, we talked a bit and then we went upstairs to the 2nd floor, to keep on studying.

I didn't calculate my study time right so I finished revising everything at 4am. I was in the library until 23:30, I also finished my lunch on the hallway, listening to Mac Miller, eating more chocolates and drinking water. I went back home and I cooked dinner, which was a sausage + fried egg sandwich. I stayed up until 4, reading a Harold Pinter play and studying all the materials.

I went to bed very tired.