01.27 Lockshire Beach Day 3

It was a great day.

My alarm went off at 07:35, and by 8 I was by Lakeside Castle Beach, meditating and watching the sun rise. The sun was big and dark red, and it shone against the clear blue of the calm sea and the early boats setting sail.

I meditated about prospects for this new semester. I memorised some key habits and traits to work towards. In terms of habits, my main focuses will be studying (less procrastination, fairer use of time), sports (tennis partner or sign up soon for a uni sport), writing (contests as an income source) and meditating (to keep my focus and concentration active). Then, in terms of mood and traits, the main keys were: temperance (being more calm, less anxiety, being more humble), discipline (less procrastination, better use of time), perseverance (trying to keep a similar happy/normal mood throughout the semester), cleansing (become tidier, keep up with skincare, hair routine, minimalist clothing).

I went back to the apartment and had breakfast. I had bread with butter + ham and ginger tea. I read for a while in the balcony and then I showered. I kept on reading and I had an orange at around 12.

I sunbathed in the balcony, read more, and we had lunch and listened to music in the balcony by 13:30. We had rice with onion and curry, and green beans with tomato and garlic. Also a glass of wine and some beer. For dessert, we prepared banana with whipped cream, nuts and melted black chocolate, which was really tasty.

I then read more (I did a lot of reading today) and then I took Lucky to the beach with me, at around 15:30. I took my towel and read Dracula in the beach  as Lucky played with other dogs in the water and English and French neighbours waved and passed by.

I went home at 17 and cleaned my room. Mom went to the store, I got in bed, read and wrote some short stories to send in to a contest I'm working on. I finished near night.

For dinner, we ate shrimps and some chicken with spices, and bread with blue cheese. Weird combination.

I got in bed and I'm going to sleep soon. Currently listening to drive ME crazy! by Lil Yachty.