01.31 Shopping

Today I felt better. I deleted social media again and I plan to stay this way for some time, undefined at the moment.

I woke up at 11 to good piece of news: Sonny and I were both accepted to study abroad together in Istanbul for a year. I then showered, had quick breakfast (toast with oil, coffee with coconut milk) and I was late for French Literature 201. The professor didn't show up for some reason.

I went to the cafeteria and ordered an omelette + ham baguette sandwich. I went to the basement tables to do some homework. Sonny joined and we talked about some things regarding going off to Istanbul next year.

He brought me coffee and left me alone to finish a Philosophy assignment. Once I was done I went back home listening to music.

At home, I did laundry and washed the dishes. I also cleaned my room and organised many things for this semester. Then I made a list of things that I needed and went out shopping, at around 5pm.

First I went to Blanch, a university bookstore which is in front of the Roman Jakobson Library, next to Belize Café. I bought a textbook for my Lexicology class. Then I took the underground from Blaise Irving to Korea.

I went to many different bookstores, searching for some books. I bought Dubliners by James Joyce at Homeland, a really ugly edition. I also ordered On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan, which I'll probably pick up on Monday.

I then went to Colonel Street to search for a new pair of pants, but I didn't like anything. I ended up buying a new necklace (stunning, a little red shiny heart), a dark blue hair clip and a grey jumper to sleep in. I had a piece of spinach pie and a bottle of water on the go.

I took the underground then and stopped at a store, where I bought some make up that I needed: red blush, a dark blue eye pencil and black mascara.

All that time I listened to Fleetwood Mac's Rumours Live and The Rolling Stones' Some Girls: Live in Texas '78.

Back home, I cooked dinner and did my night skincare. I cooked cream (sweet potato + zucchini) with boiled egg and breadcrumbs. I ate in my room listening to a Japanese soft jazz playlist and then I did half of my Lexicography homework and read Chapter 1 of my Philosophy class.

In bed, I read two chapters of Dracula. I'm on page 246, I'd like to finish the book this week.

Good night.