04.27 Breakfast with Sonny

This morning I woke up at 10 but had strong headache, so I slept again until 12.

I went to the living room and there was Sonny, reading and smoking in the balcony. I began cooking breakfast and then he joined me in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean a little.

After I finished cooking, we ate in the balcony. We had beans, mushrooms and scrambled eggs, with black tea and chocolate cake for dessert. We talked for some hours as we listened to music.

Sonny left at around 16 and I began studying. After some hours I began organising the pictures in my phone, since I have so many. I selected 150, saved them online and deleted every thing from my phone.

I am tired of being online, of having so many photos... I usually don't use Instagram, and I want to get a digital camera so that way I stop taking so many unnecessary pictures that I don't even need. I was also thinking of beginning to use my Nokia telephone again. I don't mean to completely stop using my normal phone, but I would much rather not be online or depend so much on texting, Google Maps, the Internet... having a Nokia phone makes life more interesting in my opinion. So I was thinking of using my Nokia daily, and only my phone when I go out at night, on trips, etc.

I had dinner late at night and began watching a TV show from bed.  My stomach hurts a little now, I'm so sensitive usually with stomach aches.

I am going to sleep.