1. Colliding

KIANA

Walking up the path I could not stop smiling. Today was a good day, and I couldn't wait to suprise my parents.

My graduation was over now and we have been informed to move out of the dorm.

We had been told to apply for an internship and work their as intern for two months.

So, I fled back to Dehli now and my parents did not know that.

"Morning, Papa." I chirped as soon as he picked up the call.

"Good Morning, Princess."

"I have an exciting news to tell you," I exclaimed.

"What is it, baby?" Papa and Mama asked at the same time.

"Open the front door." I shouted at the phone and at the door at the same time.

"Oh my god, my baby!" Mamma shouted opening the door and engulfed me in a hug.

"Princess!" Papa called and I looked up at him to find his eyes filled with tears.

"Don't cry." I patted mamma's back.

"Why didn't you inform us about this?" Mama asked.

"I wanted to surprise you guys." I grinned and they chuckled wiping their tears.

"Go to your room and get freshened up. I will bring your breakfast."

Mama caressed my face, oh so gently.

"No, Maa. I had my breakfast in cafe." I said and she gave me criminal offensive side eye.

She is a drama queen just like me.

"Get some sleep then, I will call you during lunch." Mama said and I walked up the stairs to my room.

Oh, I much I missed this place.

I was literally away from home for like ten years.

Dropping my body on the bed, I relaxed a bit and texted my bestfriend that I have reached.

Kiana : Reached.

Idhaya : Cool. Met him yet?

Kiana : I'm not planning on meeting him.

Idhaya : *sends a picture of fifty rupees note* For your overacting.

I turned off my phone and scrunched my nose thinking about meeting him.

I don't think he remembers me anymore, like it's been literally twenty or so years.

I didn't realise when I drifted off into sleep thinking about that only.

ALISHAAN

Rajvansh Companies and Co.

I was sitting inside the conference room with a blank face.

My gaze fixed on the projector that showed the graphic representation of my ongoing project.

My jaw clenched and my knuckles formed into fists as I looked at the profits gained till now.

The employees inside the room could also feel the sudden decrease in temperature.

No one dared to look at my face as my knuckles turned pale white.

*Phone vibrates*

A notification sound echoed in the hall as I closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes I saw everyone had their gazes upon me.