30. Chance

KIANA

Ishaan and Ishaani left for home after waiting two freaking hours for Alishaan. Legit two hours.

I called him to ask where he was but Arhaan bhaiya picked up the call instead.

And guess what? He was fucking drunk.

Wow. I mean wow.

I was about to walk up the stairs when I heard tire screeching sound.

Maybe he's here.

I walked to the front door and unlocked it to face Alishaan, his face red and eyes drowsy.

Kya halat bana rakhi hai aapni, bhagwan.

"You are home," I spoke walking towards him.

And he looked at me for a while before closing his eyes and said, "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" I asked raising my brows.

"Why are you acting all soft and gentle with me when you are going to leave me at the end?" He asked going down on his knees.

Huh?

"What do you mean by 'leaving you'?" I asked placing my hands on his shoulder.

"Are you not going to divorce me? That is the reason why you called the lawyers right?"

Can I punch him? No, Kiana he's drunk.

Control. Repeat 100x.

"What are you talking about?" I asked weaving my hands in his hair.

"You know what am I talking about," He spoke looking down at the ground.

"No, I don't." I said cupping his face.

"Yes, you do,"

"You are not in your senses right now. God knows what are you saying." I sighed trying to pick him up.

"Kiana," He warned jerking his hands away from me.

"Alishaan, stand up right now." I glared at him and he pouted standing up.

Fucking pouted.

I so need to capture this and share it on my Instagram.

I led the way upstairs and walked to his room so that I can tuck this big baby to the bed.

My eyes widened as it moved across the whole room. It was same as I saw the last time I was here and that is before three-four weeks.

"Kiana?" He asked and touched my chin.

"Ye-yes?"

"Can you sleep on the same bed as me tonight?" He smiled sheepishly looking at me.

"Lay down on the bed." I sighed dragging him to the bed and laid him on it.

"Stay with me."

"Why did you even drink? If you drink any other time again in future I will kill you,"

"You are killing me already. From past one month by not talking to me. Don't you know that?" He said caressing my hands.

Suddenly he held my arms and pulled me towards him. He snaked his arms around my waist and kept his head in the crook of my neck tightening his hold around me.

"You are awfully drunk, Alishaan."

"No, I am awfully in love with you" He said nuzzling his face in my neck.

I didn't say anything and kept my mouth shut so that he can fall asleep and I would leave the room.

"I-I am sorry. I am s-so sorry." He mumbled against my throat, his voice strained.