31. Pacify

ALISHAAN

"Do Ishaan and Ishaani know that their brother is hurt because they came home yesterday?" She said and my eyes widened.

"What?" I asked frowning a little.

"What, what? They were so excited to meet you but you were not here"

"Wait, they are the lawyers you were talking about? They passed their bar exams already?" I asked and Kiana squinted her eyes at me.

"Isn't that obvious? Plus they waited two freaking hours for you" She sighed.

Ishaani is going to kill me for sure.

"They were here when I came back home?" I asked gulping a little.

"No, they left before you came. It was almost one at night" Kiana shrugged.

"Oh, thank god. Ishaani would have killed me otherwise" I closed my eyes exhaling a deep breath.

I opened my eyes to see Kiana squinting her eyes at me and had crossed her arms infront her chest.

Her tits are so- shut up, Alishaan!

"I am not going to talk with you" She pouted trying to move off my lap but I tightened my hold on her hips.

"I am sorry, I didn't know that they were coming" I said cupping her face.

"But you nodded when I asked if Papa have told you or not" She glared at me.

Papa. The mastermind of this whole thing. The man he is.

Well, after all his little trick did bring my Kia to me, so, I have zero complaints.

"Are you probably day-dreaming?" Kiana asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"My day-dream is currently sitting on lap with her hands wrapped around my nape"

"Don't you dare change the topic!" She blushed looking down at our position.

"I just stated some facts, baby. How come I changed the topic?" I chuckled.

"Tell me what happened yesterday" She asked licking her lips.

"You really intimidate me" I whispered pecking her pink cheeks.

"Hona bhi chahiye!"

I caressed her hairs and laid her on the bed saying, "Sleep, Kiana and let me go downstairs and check if they have repaired the electric board or not"

And she pouted glaring at me.

If looks had the ability to kill, then my wife would be serial killer. For sure.

"No, stay with me" She spoke pulling me towards her.

"But I have to-"

"You know what! Go away and don't come to me afterwards!" She cut me off getting under the sheets.

Yeh mood swings ek din meri jaan leke rahenge!

Keeping my mouth shut I slowly got under the sheets too, beside her and pulled her towards me.

"Don't you have to go downstairs?" Kiana taunted.

"Par aap toh upstairs hai na." I chuckled and she bursted out laughing. (But you're upstairs)

"Pacify karna koi aapse sikhe,"
(One should learn how to pacify from you)

"It's a habitual action.”

"So, are we okay now?" I asked and she hummed pressing herself more into me.

"I guess so" She mumbled.