36. Kinky

KIANA

Glancing up at Alishaan, I allowed myself to look at him, behind his hard gaze, I saw a man who has the courage to protect those he cares for.

There's integrity, and it made him stand out head and shoulders above any other man.

Lifting my hand up to his face, I brushed my fingers along his temple.

Even though his eyes held a world of warmth, his eyebrows were sharp, and it gave me the impression he sees everything, even the things I try to hide.

My fingers trailed down to the stubble on his jaw, and for the first time, I'm surprised by how soft they are.

I remember last night when I didn't let him keep his face in the crook of my neck because his tiny beard irritated my skin and he immediately got off the bed, walking into the bathroom, he shaved and cuddled with me later.

He's insane.

I let my hand move down his neck, and then I stop for a moment because there's a fluttering in my stomach, and it made me take deeper breaths.

Lowering my palm to the middle of his chest, I closed my eyes, and I felt the strong energy coming from his aura.

When I met his sleepy eyes, there's wonder shining from them, and then he whispered, "Hi, baby"

He then lifted his hand to my face.

His touch was soft as he rested his palm against my cheek, and the affection on his face made my heartbeat feel like the swift fluttering of a humming bird's wings.

I moved my eyes from his face to his chest and sighed as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door which made startle. Alishaan furrowed his brows and flicked my temple making me pout.

"Don't pout, you know why I did that" He muttered caressing the spot where he just flicked.

"I didn't do it intentionally" I rolled my eyes but shrieked at the same time as he pinched my nipple.

"Stop that or I'll give to better reasons to roll those pretty eyes" He said.

"Bhaad. Mein. Jaao." I made faces at him and straightened up before he could catch me. (Go to hell)

I walked to the door, and when I opened it, I saw Ishaan's impatient face.

"Morning, jaaneman" He wished me and gave me toothy grin.

"Morning, birthday-boy" I gave him a smile and kissed his cheek.

"You just didn't do that, Kiana!" I heard my caveman of a husband grumbling behind me.

Did he just fucking call me by my first name?

"I so did that, Mr. Rajvansh" I looked behind my shoulders and gave him a smirk.

I heard him muttering something under his breath and then he pulled the comforter over his face. Grumpy.

I turned my attention to Ishaan who was suppressing his grin by looking at us and asked,

"subha subha aap yahan kaise?"

(How come you are here early in the morning?)

Ishaan shrugged his shoulders and walked further into the room.

"Mum made everything of that little shit's liking today at breakfast"

He didn't just mention Ishaani by that enderment.

"Tsk, itne nakhre" I laughed.
(So many tantrums)

"Obviously, yaar!" Ishaan stood infront of the mirror and ruffled his hair.