41. Control

ALISHAAN

Kiana was going to kill me. I was late. Really really late.

Getting inside the penthouse I looked around to see the lights were dim. Removing my blazer in the hall I walked up the stairs to our room.

As I opened the door, my eyes instantly find Kiana where she was lying on her stomach, her legs sprawled over the mattress.

"Baby?"

She instantly looked over her shoulder and squinted her eyes at me.

"Don't talk to me," She snapped before turning her attention back to her phone.

When I sat down next to her, she freezed, but then the scowl returned to her face.

I placed my hand on her hips and tried to lay down beside her but she wriggled in my hold.

"Don't touch me,"

Taking a deep breath, I tightened my hold around her and pecked her bare waist.

Bare because of her wiggling her, the tshirt she was wearing had ridden up to her breasts.

She gave an irritated look.

"Stop clinging to me,"

My eyes snapped to Kiana, I clenched my teeth until I was sure nothing aggressive will leave my mouth.

"Make me,"

"Screw you," She muttered, turning her gaze back to her phone.

Being curious as fuck I tried to peek into her phone but turned her screen to the other side.

"What are you watching?"

"None of your business."

Taking a deep breath, I slowly let it out before I turned my gaze towards the ceiling.

Bhagwan, thoda zid kam de dete.

Flipping onto my stomach, I rested my elbows on the bed and stared at Kiana.

"Kya hua hai?"

She pulled a disgruntled face before replying, "Ladka."

Huh?

A moment later, she returned with her phone in her hand, and I watched as she typed a message.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and pulled it out to see her text.

Kiana : My husband is an asshole. Repeat 100x.

Alishaan : Yeah? Do you want me to beat him up?

Kiana : I don't know. I really miss my. . .

Alishaan : My?

Kiana : Shaadi se pehle wala boyfriend.

Alishaan : I'm right here, baby.

"No, you aren't." She yelled pushing me onto my back and straddled me.

My hands rested on her hips as I looked up at my wife who was glaring down at me with pouty lips.

"You don't give me attention anymore." She smacked my chest hard.

"Baby-"

"Shut up."

"Liar. You are a liar. The first thing you'll do in the morning tomorrow is dropping me off at my parent's." She pinched my nipple over the shirt.

"Ah! I'm sorry I won't be late from now on." I almost whined. Almost.

"No. I'm not believing you this time." She smacked my chest again.