16. His

KIANA

"Now fill the vermilion in the partition of her hair." I heard the voice of the priest.

"Kiana?" Alishaan called me almost as slow as whisper. "Open your eyes,"

I slowly opened my eyes to find him looking at me with so much adoration and love in his eyes.

"With all my heart. All my soul. I love you." He whispered as he touched the center of my hair partition adding the vermilion as I closed my eyes.

And I became his.

"The wedding is over and now I announce you both as husband and wife." The priest said.

I heard faint noises of giggling, happiness, blissful-ness, celebrations. Opening my eyes, I turned my face to look at my husband whose eyes was filled with tears.

When he lifted his head and stared deeply into my eyes.

“Hi, Mrs. Rajvansh.”

"Hi, Mr. Rajvansh."

I whispered kissing his forehead as a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"You'll ruin your reputation if someone will catch you crying over me like this" I said wiping his tears.

"I don't care what people think. I will love, cry, fuss over my wife whenever I want to." He said sliping his hands with mine.

I stared at him with my lips forming a smile until he asked, "Kya hua?"

"Pyaar hua"

I said slowly and god damn I saw his cheeks turning pink for a while.

"Hi, bhabhi ji"

Multiple voices startled us and I looked up to see Ishaan, Ishaani, Akhil and Arhaan bhaii looking at us grinning. 

"She’s too gorgeous for you, bhaii" Ishaan grumbled.

"aap log kabhi sudhar nahi sakte" Ishaani laughed coming towards me. (You guys can never behave)

"tu toh aise bol rahi hai jaise tu badi sudhri hui hai" Ishaan said and Ishaani mumbled something under her breath making me chuckle. (You are speaking as if you behave a lot.)

Ishaani pouted at him and helped me to stand up because the lehenga I was wearing was probably seven kgs.

"We have a suprise for you..." Ishaani said and my lips curled up into a smile.

"But first you and bhai need to meet Tara Maa and Aahir Papa." Ishaan said and I nodded my head sighing. It was time for my vidaai.

"dhyaan rakh loge na mere dil ka?" Papa asked as I sniffled on his chest. (You will take care of my heart, right?)

"meri jaan ka dhyaan main nahi rakhunga toh aur kon rakhega?" Alishaan said caressing my warm cheeks. (If I don't take care of my life, who will?)

"Kia.." Maa called me as a lone tear escaped her eyes.

"Tara Maa don't worry, hum apni pyaari si bhabhi ka dhyaan rakh lenge" Ishaan and Ishaani said. (We will take care of our dear sister-in-law)

"Kiana hamari beti banke hi toh jaa rahi hai, isme rona kya hai, Tara?" Aashu Maa spoke hugging Maa tight.

"Chaliye bhabhi, it's time for your suprise" Ishaani said holding my lehenga as we walked out of the property.

My eyes welled up with tears as I saw the entire pathway of the property covered with rose petals upto the car.

Alishaan tugged me closer to his side as we walked towards the car.