15. Panic

KIANA

It was our Haldi and Mehendi today. I was sitting in the lawn where the mehendi function was going on.

It's been two hours since the mehendi artist was applying mehendi on my hands. I was literally irritated by sitting constantly without moving.

I could everyone else enjoying the function while I was sitting like a statue and forcing a smile for the camera. My thoughts came to halt as I saw Ishaan, Ishaani, Arhaan and Akhil Bhaiya coming towards me.

"Bhabhii, humse gift ki umeed mat rakhiyega." Akhil bhai laughed. (Don't except gifts from us)

"Aisa kyun, Akhil bhai?" Ishaan asked putting a hand on Akhil bhaiya's shoulder. (Why so)

"Heere jaisa dost de rahe hai hum aapko. Uske ilawa bhi kuch dena padega?" Akhil said and my eyes widened with shock. (We are giving you our bestfriend who's like a diamond. Apart from that, will I have to give anything else?)

What the fuck.

"Do you have fever?" Ishaan asked to Akhil and everyone bursted into fits of laughter.

"Woh main majak mein bol diya, asli gift shaadi ke din milega" Akhil said smirking at my direction. (I was just kidding said, the real gift will be given on your the wedding day)

"Where is bhai?" Ishaani asked.

"He was here but had to go to the office for something important" Arhaan bhaiya said gulping a little.

Yeh ladka apne office se hi shaadi kyun nahi kar leta. (Why doesn't this man get married in his office itself)

"naam kya likhna hai ?" The mehendi artist asked me with a smile. (What name should I write?)

"Asshole Rajvansh"

"Dumbass Rajvansh"

"Nonsense Rajvansh"

Ishaan, Akhil and Arhaan bhai said with a grin and Ishaani shook her head sighing.

"Alishaan, likh do" Ishaani said and the mehendi artist nodded.

"Nahin nahin" I stopped her and everyone looked at me with anticipation. (No)

"Shaan" I said slowly and the mehendi artist nodded with a smile.

Now the mehendi artist were applying mehendi on my feet while I was dying because of hunger. I could spot Ishaan and Akhil bhaii talking about something at a distance.

Sighing to myself I leaned my head on the headrest of the couch and closed my eyes.

"Bhabhi?" I heard someone call me and I opened my eyes to find Ishaani standing infront of me with a plate in her hands.

"Aap shanti se baithein main aapko khana khila dungi" She said and I smiled at her sheepishly.  (Rest, I will feed you)

She made me eat with upmost care but suddenly I felt someone's eyes on me. Moving my eyes I saw her standing at a distance. God, no.

I began to cough controllably, tears pooled in my eyes as Ishaani continuously rubbed my back.

"Oh my god, bhabhi. Ishaan come over here fast!" Ishaani shouted as I hyper ventilated.

"What the- Arhaan and Akhil bhai help me to get bhabi inside the mansion." Ishaan shouted and all of them helped me to get inside the mansion.

I kept my eyes closed for a long minute, trying to get my breathing under control, aware of all the pain in my body.