39. Her's

ALISHAAN

“The moon is pretty, isn't it?” She exclaimed with awe as she stared up at the sky, her brown eyes glimmering in the moonlight.

I glanced at her, watching her carefully as the wind brushed against her hairs.

She gave a criminal offensive side-eye as I raised my hands to tuck those loose strands behind her ear.

She scowled at me slightly before murmuring,

“You are supposed to be looking at the moon, not me”

I sent her a playful smile tracing the red hue on my blushing cheeks.

“How can I not when you exist, standing right beside me with the prettiest smile on your beautifully gorgeous face?”

She punched my shoulder, failing to hide her amused grin,

“You are such a flirt and an idiot!”

I chuckled softly as I wrapped my arms around her frame before muttering,

“Only for you, love”

“I love you—”

Before the last word was out from her lips, my mouth slashed down over hers.

Raspberries. Coffee. Her.

She strained her toes to take her as high as she could go, her hands clinging to the width of my shoulders, one of my hands on her jaw, another on her hip, holding her upright.

I pulled back, giving her a heated look, before I dove in again. Tentatively, she swirled her tongue against mine.

And the most unexpected thing happened.

I fucking shuddered.

She pulled back to find my eyes on her, a slightly unhinged look in them that she’d never seen before as I demanded,

“Do that again.”

Feeling her heart pulsing through her entire body, her nipples stiffened to tight points against my chest, just separated by a thin fabric, she pressed herself closer to me, gliding her hand into my hair and tugged me towards her.

She ran her tongue over my lips and my body began to writhe with sensations, a blaze of fire spreading inside me.

And I shuddered again when our tongues glided over each other.

Still kissing her, I moved, and then, I was walking back down the stairs to our room.

“You really like carrying me around,” She mumbled against my lips and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Safest place for you is in my arms,”

Today was so much better.

“Yes, sir.” She smiled and I was hard.

As we reached our room, I tugged the covers back, then removed my gun and tucked it beneath the pillow.

Kiana scooted to the other side, crawling beneath the covers. I lied down beside her, then turned my head to look at her.

The corner of my mouth lifted as she whined,

“Idhar aao”
(Come here)

And I scooted closer to her and she snuggled into my chest.

My phone rang while I was buttoning my shirt, showing Ikshit Raichand's name on the screen.

I know only one reason why he would be calling this early.