35. Somersault

ALISHAAN

I slammed my mouth to hers, kissing her with wild passion.

My woman moaned, happy that I was giving her what she wanted.

I’ll always give her what she wants.

As I pulled away, she was quiet for a moment before whispering, “I kind of fell down of stairs-” She brushed her hand over her swollen ankle. “Maybe I have sprained my ankle.”

My body freezed and there’s an instant burst of rage. “A fucking sprain?”

Looking uncomfortable, she waved her hand as if it didn’t matter, then added, “Maybe but let's go home for now.”

“We will after we’ve visited the hospital.”

“What? No. We can go tomorrow,” She tried to argue.

I shook my head driving towards the hospital while she sulked sitting on the passenger seat. It was only a ten-minute drive and when we walked inside and a nurse quickly stood up.

“Mr. Rajvansh, how can I help you?”

“She twisted her ankle,”

Her eyes went to Kiana, then she spoke, “Okay sir, I will get Dr. Satyajit Sharma for you?”

He's one of the best orthopedic doctors and also one of Papa's friends.

“Yes.”

She quickly called the doctor then led us to the private suite that’s reserved.

A minute later, the doctor came rushing in. “Mr Rajvansh, What can I do for you?”

“It's Alishaan for you”

And then I nodded to Kiana, “She twisted her ankle and might have sprained it.”

“It has a little bit of swelling” Kiana muttered looking very uncomfortable.

“Run all the medical tests”

Kiana scrunched her nose looking at me and pouted a little.

“What’s the patient’s name?” The nurse asked.

“Kiana Malhotra Rajvansh” I answered and Kiana looked at me raising her brows.

Dr. Sharma looked at the nurse. “Get Mr. Rajvansh whatever he wants to drink while I take care of Mrs. Rajvansh.”

“I’m not letting her out of my sight.”

“Of course,” Dr. Sharma spoke. “This way.”

We followed him to the radiology department, where Kiana was asked to change into a gown.

I stepped into the room with her and gently helped her out of her jeans and shirt.

When I pulled the hospital gown over her shoulders, I smiled, “I can get used to dressing you.”

The corner of her mouth lifted in a shy smile, making her look fucking adorable.

I left the room while they were taking the X-ray and a bunch of other tests while my eyes remaining glued to her.

I started to pick up on small things – how she flinched and kept fidgeting, glancing around her as if I was around.

It was clear the ordeal Kiana faced in the mall took one hell of a toll on her, and more than ever, I regret for not getting to her sooner.

Kiana's bodyguard called me to inform that Kiana and Ishaani went into something related to haunted and creepy things so I drove to the mall as soon as I could along with Ishaan.