63. Apple Pie

Hey!" you almost shouted giggling as you opened the door for Steve.

Steve tilted his head confused. You only opened the door with your face peeking out. Like you were hiding something inside. Steve placed his hands on his hips unsure what to except.

"Hi, how are you Miss Y/n?" He asked, with a lure smile around his face.

"You remember how I have a roommate?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Rebecca, right?" He asked unsure.

"ROSE FOR FUCKS SAKE," She shouted from the living room.

Both your heads fell silently laughing. Auch, it was no secret that you didn't have the best roommate in the world. She was far from the worst though. She was not too messy, and she loved grocery shopping for the dorm, which benefitted you greatly. You felt Steve's finger under your chin, lifting your face up. He looked at you with a smile. He leaned down, gently kissing your lips. You could feel your heartbeat bang louder than before.

"Will you give me a chance to apologise to your roommate? I promise, I will win her over," He whispered with a tint of a smile against his lips.

You laughed low, that wasn't the problem.

"I will, but... That isn't the problem" You whispered.

Steve acted surprised but was genuine curious.

"I might have tried to make apple pie, because I read somewhere that you-" You began saying waving your hands, before you heard how insane you sounded.

"You read about me?" Steve grabbed your hands laughing and pulled himself into your dorm. He couldn't careless about your roommate. He held you close. He liked this, laughing with you.

"C'mon, I just read it in a magazine... like 100 years ago," You lied, you had fully researched it. Your cheeks were red.

"Okay, okay, what happened to my beautiful apple pie," he said, leaning his nose into yours.

"Rose might have accidently eaten the filling, so it's not really anything," you said, trying to not laugh.

But Steve, he laughed.

"I know something else I can eat," he said playfully as he softly kissed your lips. He felt how your lips shaped into a big smile, as he kissed you. You couldn't stop yourself from kissing him back. His kisses... His touch, it was different than before. It was similar to how it was when you were at his place. When the two of you could just be together. You felt Steve's hand mover up your waist to your breasts, but you stopped him pulling back.

"She might be in her room, but no," You laughed low. Steve smirked as he intertwined your fingers.

"Okay," he said lightly.

You walked into the shared space, giving the two of you some space. Months ago, you had asked him if the two of you could ever be around each other without the butterflies. Without the fighting, but also the loving. You were still not quite sure if you knew the answer to that question. Deep down, that might scare you. You clapped your hands as you turned around facing him.

"I would offer you to go to my room, but my room is a mess because I currently do not have a bed frame," you said pointing towards the room.

Steve slowly walked towards the door. Holding the doorknob.

"Do you have a building project for me?" He said tilting his head.

You crossed your arms and walked over to him. You leaned into him, your chin against his chest. You lightly nodded. He was being very kind. You weren't used to it. Steve opened the door, gently guiding the two of you in. He wrapped his hands around you, letting his hands fall into your back pockets of his jeans. He could see that you were clearly in deep thought. He leaned down to your face.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"This... You... are being nice," You smiled weakly.

He gently, cheekily pushed you closer. He nodded slowly. He couldn't say that he was being surprised by your statement.

"If you want to, I'm sure we can go back to fighting," He said softly, letting his hands out of your pockets resting on your waist.

You laughed low at his comment. He began to move backwards, towards the mattress. He didn't have any intention of doing anything, but he just wanted to be close to you. It didn't really matter where or how. He held around you as he let himself fall down to the mattress. Damn, he couldn't hold in the laughter when he heard the plastic wrapped around as he fell. Clearly a new mattress. It was very soft though. Good for you. You laughed as you climbed a little bit higher up.

"I don't want to fight, not anymore," you said leaning down to his lips.

"Good, let's not," He whispered.