62. Workout

"I missed being close to you," you said, slightly adjusting your hand placement.

Fuck, it felt so good. Every tiny movement you did, electrified him.

"Did you... fantasies about me, again?" Steve asked, he couldn't hide his lust anymore. He needed to know.

You laughed low. The butterflies were growing again. You bit your lips thinking about it. Steve knew you were shy about this stuff, but of course you had. You don't believe it was possible for a woman to once be with Steve and not have certain thoughts afterwards. Everything you experience after him, would mildly be a disappointment. You looked back up at him, your cheeks were red.

"Yeah, I did," you said, tickling with your fingers.

Steve smirked by your honesty.

"Tell me what you thought," He challenged you.

Embarrassed by the question you sat up, straighten your back. God, you never knew when to shut up. You laughed low, trying to act like this was all okay. Your hands were resting on his lower chest. You began subconsciously to move your hips by the thought. It was the butterflies taking hold.

"It was just glimpse from... the past," You smiled.

Steve laughed low, it looked like nature had taking it's tall on you too he thought. Now Miss Innocent were moving herself against his dick. Fuck, what he would do for you to just...No, again professional. Steve waited for you to continue, and the only reason he did so was because he could see that you had begun to enjoy yourself.

"You know... the time in the kitchen... It was good, it felt good," you said.

Steve remembered well, it was a good... moment.

"You missed how I fucked you in the kitchen?" Steve asked.

Your arms fell to his chest again, supporting yourself on them. You laughed as you nodded. Your hair falling slightly in front of your face.

"Yeah," You mumbled as you closed your eyes. Imagining the feeling of Steve's length between your thighs as you began to move them further down his crotch. Ah, it felt exactly like before.

"You want to take a ride with the captain again?" Steve asked.

"Yeah," you moaned softly by the thought.

Steve couldn't hold it anymore. You had to release him. Steve squeezed your bum. He didn't care about being professional in this moment. You opened your eyes in shock. That's when you realised it wasn't just a sweet memory, it was a true feeling. You felt Steve's length against your crotch. You looked up at Steve who gave you a nod to his crotch. It was real. Very real. Steve gently sat up, not letting go of your ass.

He smiled weakly as he let one hand slide up your inner thigh, gently making circles at the outside of your fabric. Fuck, the butterflies were undeniable. You closed your eyes, just enjoying Steve's fingers. He smiled proudly up at you, glad you were enjoying it. Steve hadn't locked the door, and he knew if he told you, it would drag you out of the situation, so he knew all of this was a calculated risk, but one he was willing to take, and one you were too far gone to make. Steve let his other hand trail to your top. His hands smoothly going on the inside as he massaged your breasts. With a simple movement me removed the whole top off you. Steve began to remove your tight shorts, gently dragging both the shorts and panties off. He let his hand move on the inner side of your legs again as he could finally feel the warmth around his fingers from you. God, you were dripping.