6. Captain

"Who do you answer to?" Steve yelled at you.

His blood was boiling as he pushed you into the wall, leaving no space between the two of you. Steve was well aware he was strong, and had to keep himself intact to not hurt you. Though at this moment, you deserved a bit of pain. A little pain was healthy for you. Maybe it could even make you behave.

"I only did what I thought was bes-" you tried,

"Who do you answer to!?" Steve repeated.

You looked up at him with confusion in your eyes. Your arms were hurting from the grip that he had on you. You had been in heated discussions before, but never with a freaking super soldier. You suddenly felt really small underneath him. Of course, you had noticed it before that you were like a little doll beside him, but in this moment it terrified you. His beautiful blue eyes you had been dreaming about, were now pitch black. His touch that you had been longing for, was now a distant nightmare. His warm hands were cold. This wasn't Steve any more. This was the Captain.

"You...Captain," You swallowed.

"Who knows what's best for you, agent?" His voice, not lowering.

Was he being serious? You tried to read him like your codes, and was indicating that he was joking. Steve was not backing off, and you knew you couldn't fight him. You didn't stand a chance against him. You shrugged. You couldn't say what he wanted you to say... It was ludicrous. This wasn't you. You were a strong woman, you weren't submissive for any man.

Steve shook your body.

This wasn't just any man though, it was Captain America. You wanted to serve him the best that you can, right? What a shame you would be if you didn't. If we're being honest, this was your duty. It was many people who would loved to swap places with you now. Taking orders from Captain America was an honor.

"You do, Captain," you said with fear in your eyes.

"That's right, I know what's best for you," Steve said, finally his voice lowering.

"Why didn't you listen to your Captain?" He asked, leaning his body closer to yours.

You were such a bitch. Impossible. He should've been applauded for doing this to you. Fighting an enemy was easier than handling you. He could see your head spinning, oh what he would do to read your thoughts in this second. It was raw confusion in your eyes. It was adorable, the fear he could cause you. Steve let go of you, he could see that you needed to collect yourself.

"I-I-I thought I knew better than you" Your voice shaking.

"Do you know better than me?" Steve asked, he wanted to hear you say it.

"No, I don't" you whispered.

A vilanious smirk grew on Steve's face. It sounded so good.

"Who knows best?" Steve said and lifted your chin to look at him. He wanted to see your face when you answered him.

You swallowed low.

"You know what's best for me, captain," Your voice is soft as silk.

You were like music to his ears. Fuck, you were doing something to him. His eyes shut down between the two of you. Steve had to adjust himself. The lust, his desires were going wild. He wanted to drag  you by your ponytail to the floor. Oh, the thought of you on your knees for him. Begging to help him. Your lips around his length gagging, as you gave him relief...No, he had to stop. You were not ready for him, not yet. You had more to learn, he had more to teach you.

"I behaved badly," you whispered.

Steve lifted his gaze on to you. How adorable you were. You were right, you had behaved badly. You tried to humiliate him, disobeyed orders and disrespected him. You knew what that meant, what had to happened when you did such things. Actions had consequences. Steve brushed his finger softly against your cheek.

"What does bad behavior mean?" Steve asked tilting his head.

"Punishment," you gulped.

Steve smirked.

Good girl.