8. Lust took the wheel

"Do you remember relative strength training?"

It was no turning back now. The second you touched him, he understood it. He couldn't walk out the door without your help. You needed to relieve him of this sudden burden. It was after all you who made him feel this way. You gave him a slight nod, not daring to look him in the eye. He grabbed your hand, turning you around to face him. He believed in you. You could do this for him. He looked down at his own crotch, with a very visible length between the layers of clothing before he looked up at you.

"You want me to, you- you- you want me to touch you?" you stumbled out.

"I want you to look at me," Steve said, referring to earlier in your conversation.

You couldn't, you couldn't do that to Steve. What if anyone heard about this? You were his understudy, it wasn't appropriate. There was no logical reason for you to do this. At this moment your wondering why you haven't already turned him down and run out the door. You had no issue saying no to Steve, but then there were these sickening tingly butterflies again... They made you freeze in the moment.

"Listen, it's just been a rough few day's, sleepless nights on missions, I could really need this," Steve lied.

No, it's not only been a few rough days, it has been weeks. Weeks of just looking at you, maybe an innocent touch here and there, but nothing of meaning. Nothing to help him with his frustration. Steve only added the missions on for the dramatics. You needed to believe this had nothing to do about you... about this situation. This was just nature at work.

"It's not personal, you would just be helping your captain," he said, trying to soften up his voice for you.

Helping? You looked Steve in his eyes. Was this your way back in his good graces? If you did this, then maybe he would stop micromanaging you all the time, stop being so uptight. Not only that, but he said this would just be like 'helping your captain', and you had to help your captain. Captain's wish is an order.

"Okay, I'll help you captain," you whispered under your breath.

Steve caught your words as he grunted.

"It must really hurt Captain?" You said looking into his eyes, as he had told you he wished for you to do before. He gave you a nod.

You smiled weakly as you carefully sat down on his lap. You made sure your dress wasn't slipping up. You took his hands and placed them on your upper thighs for support. You looked up at Steve. His eyes were on fire, you could see he was getting burned down there. You bite your under lip as you softly laid your hand over his crotch. Even with clothing, a crippling feeling of fear grew within you. He was big, very big.

You began to slowly loosen up his belt. Every simple movement you had, had a rippling effect on Steve. You unbutton his jeans. You looked up at him, you remembered he said that he liked for you to look at him while touching him. A part of you couldn't believe you were about to do what you were about to do. You were in denial with yourself. Your right hand moved up Steve's tigh like a snake, before sneaking in under his boxers. You just needed to feel it, before seeing it.

"Fuck," Steve hissed the second he could feel your fingers touching him.

You took up your hand to yourself again, stood up before you moved Steve's jeans and boxers a bit further down. Steve's crotch became visible for you. You swallowed. He took your hand pushing you down on his lap again. Steve must've been hurt for hours, he looked so red. Soar. You had never seen anyone as big as Steve, you couldn't help but feel a bit hopeless. It wasn't like you were an expert on this either. Steve could see that you were nervous, as you were looking more at his length than his eyes. In this moment, he didn't mind. He took it as a compliment. Steve looked at you, waiting for you to touch him any second now.