29. Party

"...It's my Homie!"

Wow, Steve was speechless as he watched you entering the room. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was like one of those slow-motion scene's he had seen in movies. Your hair was loose, and Steve swore you must have had a hidden wind machine, the way it moved in the air. You wore this flaming red dress. It made your skin glow. It was tight, hugging every beautiful curve of your body perfectly. It had a split, teasing your bare legs. You had heels on, which Steve noticed had changed the way you walked. Your hips moved from side to side, like you owned the place.  God, you were...

Uhm, and then he was there, holding your hand walking behind you from the corner

Uhm, and then he was there, holding your hand walking behind you from the corner. Ugh, he wore a suit, truly nothing compared to you. Steve used to be this sweet innocent guy, that didn't believe in classes, however looking at the two of you, it was easy to say that you were out of his league. When were you going to realize that you didn't need Ward? That what you already had, was enough.

"Hello Sam," You laughed, embracing him into your arms in a tight hug.

You adored Sam. He was perhaps the only friend of Steve you were fond of. The only one you understood why Steve liked, not that you even understood Steve. Sam was a lot easier, then the rest. He was wearing a beautiful dark blue suit. You introduced him to Grant, and they naturally got into a good grove of a conversation. Grant wrapped his hand around your waist, holding you close. You smiled up at him, and then began to scan the room for Tony without luck.

"Looking for me?" A familiar voice said, right behind you. You turn your head around to see...

Him.

Steve Grant Rogers. You had to pinch yourself, scanning his body. No matter how much you hated Steve, you had always admitted that he was a beautiful man, but beautiful didn't even begin to cover how good he looked. He was wearing a classic black suit, white shirt, black tie. It was no doubt that Tony did not need to tell this man how to dress twice. You looked up at his face. His eyes were shining. It was difficult to not just immediately fall in lov...

 It was difficult to not just immediately fall in lov

No, Y/n think straight.

"Hello Mr. Rogers, how are you?" You asked, your eyes followed him as he stepped standing in front of you, resting an arm on Sam.