33. Desperation

"Fuck, what am I doing?" you mumbled.

You were playing with your fingers as you walked back and forth. Had you fully lost it? It had been five full minutes. Why wasn't Steve here? Maybe you had read all the signs wrong? You thought you finally understood him, but this might be your hard lesson realizing your not. Downstairs it was a room full of important, interesting people, and you had walked away for a man. This was not you. The man wasn't even coming.

"You need to work on your listening skills," Steve said, already standing in the middle of the room.

You immediately looked up at him in shock. You were not crazy. You had understood the signs correctly. It was like a heavy stone had been lifted off your chest. You stared at him, taking in the sight. You were relived. You began to laugh, straightening up.

"You can't be serious," You waved your hand laughing.

"No, of course I'm not," Steve smirked, as he grabbed your hand, pushing you close to him, kissing your lips. The other hand was on your back, making sure he held you close. Ah, he couldn't get enough of you.

Your hands wrapped around Steve's neck as you began kissing him back. Your tongue's playing with each other. Both of you couldn't stop yourselves from laughing. It was something so funny about the situation. Maybe it was the fact that downstairs everyone sat drinking by themselves or the fact that you two were being... touchy with each other in Tony's mechanical room, or as he would call it, his playroom. Steve bet your underlip, trying to make both of you serious.

"We need to stop laughing," Steve even laughed saying it, resting his head on your forehead. You smirked as you kissed his lips.

"I know a way to make me stop laughing," Your hands slid down from his neck to the zip of his pants.

"Really?" Steve smirked as he lifted his brows at you impressed.

You nodded as you unzipped his pants. You were not this shy little girl. Your let your hands slid inside his boxer, wrapping your hands around his length, as you began to move your hand at a steady rhythm, to the sound of Steve moaning.

Fuck, you had grown so much, Steve thought to himself. Your grip was so good around his cock. He had been hard for such a long time, how could he not with you walking around like the tease you were. Steve couldn't control himself from moaning. He immediately grabbed your face, kissing you desperately. Steve knew you needed to be quiet, so kissing you at least blocked some of the leaking sounds from his lips. He could feel your smiles against his lips. You enjoyed this, didn't you? Pleasing him. Ah, you got Steve all worked up, when you suddenly let go of him, taking a step back. Steve took up his pants, looking confused at you.

You grabbed Steve's tie as you dragged him with you, carefully jumping up on Tony's high counter, pushing all his tool off the counter. Steve was intrigued but confused. You felt risky today. It was something so hot about being here with Steve, in the very same room you normally spent hours upon hours working with Tony in. You spread your legs, letting the split reveal your skin. That's when it finally clicked for Steve, he understood the invitation.

God, what had he done to deserve you. Steve slowly stepped towards you. You were not too scared after the first time, good. When Steve came close enough, you began to loosen up his tie. He found it cute, how you took any excuse to touch him. Steve playfully moves the fabric of your dress to the side, carefully moving it up, giving him full sight. Steve smirked as he looked up to you giving you a proper kiss.

"You sure?" Steve asked, his hands moving up your bare thighs, as he carefully pushed down your beautiful lingerie.

"Long as you promise to not tell Tony," You answered playfully.