17. Fuck Me

This was impossible. Eyes were shut as you took in the moment. You could feel his skin touch yours as he unbuttons your shirt. Every touch made you shiver. Your senses were going wild. He even smelled amazing in his freaking suit. It was incredible. He was incredible. He unbuttoned the last button, as he let his hand innocently move up and down your stomach up between your breasts and down. His lips never stopped teasing your skin.

"Fuck me," you swore as you turned around giving in to his touch.

There you were his, good girl. His beautiful mess. God, he adored you. He wrapped both his hands around your hips as he leaned you up against the door. Steve stopped kissing your neck as he took in the view. He let his nose run against your skin until it touch yours playfully. The devil couldn't control his excitement for you.

"Now be a good girl, and clean your mouth," he smirked.

"What did you just say?" You asked him shocked.

You looked at him surprised, did he really tell you to clean your mouth? You were about to kiss him, and that was his comment – simply because you were swearing? This man was such an old man thing to say, you had almost forgotten who Steve truly was until he said that.

"You heard me," he said looking into your eyes.

God, he loved teasing you.

He didn't care if you swore, did he love it? No, however he understood you were a product of your time, the same way he was. It was just a tiny thing, but he knew it was more than enough to fire you up. Your eyes popped by the sound of his answer. As you pushed him on his chest away from you. You laughed at him. Ah, he loved this side of you.

"Oh Fuck you," You said to him, loud this time.

He lifted his eyebrows at you. Swearing at him this time? Feisty.

"Be careful," he warned you, leaning one hand at the door, his body hovering over you.

You looked up at him. Why did he have to look so god damn good in that uniform... However, Tony needed you, and he needed you hours ago. If Steve wanted to play games you could, but you also knew how to close a chapter when needed. You looked up at him, unbuttoned your pants, took off his boxer, let the shirt fall of your shoulders. You tilted your head.

"Take your god damn clothes," you said walking past him.

Steve was an idiot, however he was a loving one, so he had cared enough to actually have cleaned your clothes. You quickly took on your joggers, and took the rest in your bag as well as grabbing the food. Steve turned around, looking at you. It appeared like you were trying to make a statement, but it was hilarious cause the door was still locked.

"You said it was J.A.R.V.I.S right? Good," You said pointing a finger at him.

He laughed, what were you going to do, make out with machine.

"J.A.R.V.I.S override the control procedure and give it to Project Beatle's program leader," You said strictly to the air.

Steve looked wildly into the room.

"No, J.A.R-" Steve tried, before J.A.R.V.I.S cut him off.

"Password Miss. Y/l/n?" J.A.R.V.I.S asked.

"J.A.R.V.I.S don't-" Steve's voice was stern looking over at you, his eyes strict, crossing his arms.

"The Blue House Up In The Strawberry Field," you said harshly, loud and clear.

"Control override has been accepted over to Miss. Y/l/n," J.A.R.V.I.S answered back.

You lifted your eyebrows.

"You wanted to play, right?" You said annoyed over to him.

"Y/n-" Steve was about to give you a speech.

"No, Steve. I have clients, if you want to report me in to the board for it, have a go at it," You said harshly walking past him, you stopped when you were on his side, starring at the door.

"J.A.R.V.I.S open the door," you said, as you could hear the door unlock.

You smiled weakly by the sound of the door before you looked up at Steve over your shoulder.

"Goodbye, Captain..."