52. The Sergeant in Paris

You looked up at Steve confused. Your eyes were big and glossy. Was this some sick test? Did he want to see if you would pull the trigger? It was a strong sense of punishment in the room. You did not want to figure out in what shape it came in. You knew you had made your mistakes, but he had to forgive you. Steve's nose pushed yours, forcing you to look up at Bucky.

It wasn't that Bucky wasn't attractive. He wore a form fitting black shirt, with black smart pants. Everyone with a pair of eyes could easily see that he was a handsome man. You were lying to yourself if you didn't admit the thought hadn't fallen in. His dark blue eyes, broad shoulders... But it didn't matter. His looks had nothing to do with this. This was just too much. You looked back at Steve and shook your head. He gave a nod to Bucky.

Within seconds you felt Bucky's strong hand wrap around your waist as his lips engraved into your neck. Ah, he knew how to perfectly kiss you. Steve smiled slightly at the sight of you. The pleasure took overhand. You had lost. Your plump lips shaped like a circle as you tried to gasp for air. Steve leaned in and kissed your lips. He let his fingertips trail up your arms to the wrapped around blanket. With a simple little push on the knot, the blanket slowly fell, displaying your beautifully naked body. Steve stepped back a little, taking in the sight of you.

Bucky's hands landed on your hips turning you around. His lips crashing into yours. You gave in so easily to his touch. He felt your hands tucking with the end of his shirt. Ah, you wanted him shirtless didn't you. Bucky let you do it, taking the shirt off, before he forced you back into the kiss. Your cold hands melted against his warm chest. Your nails digging into him. Bucky smirked as he let his one hand move to your breasts, gently massaging them. God, he had imagined touching them since the night he caught you and Steve fuck at Tony's party.

You felt Steve's presence right behind you again. His fingertips trailing down your back. He began leaving love bites in your neck. God, it caused you to moan. You didn't even notice how his hands moved in between your legs, spreading them a part. It didn't take long before you suddenly felt Steve's length entering you, causing your whole body to arch.

"Ah, good girl," He moaned into your ear.

Fuck, you couldn't concentrate anymore. It felt like an out of your body experience. Bucky's fingers trailed to the front of your private parts as he began to massage you with his fingers. Adding more pressure. Steve's hands were wrapped around your breasts, as your head rested on his shoulders.

"Ah, ah, ah Steve," You moaned out of control, shutting your eyes. Steve stopped while inside of you.

"Is that what you call me now?" Steve asked, enjoying the struggle you were facing. Your breath was already out of tack. You looked at him with begging eyes as you shock your head.

"What do you call me?" He asked, pleased that you at least had the decency of knowing it wasn't your place to speak. He began thrusting into you again. God, he loved watching your eyes as he hit your one spot. They were popping like a little animal.

"Captain," You moaned lightly.

"What do we call our guest?" Steve said, holding you tight as he looked over to Bucky.

You looked over at Bucky unsure. You didn't know what to say. You were sure it was a right answer, but you didn't know it. What was worse was if you guessed and were wrong. Bucky smirked, knowing you had no idea. It was thrilling to for once see you in this position. You were always so loud and bratty, now you were the silent one.

"You need to welcome the guest properly," Steve whispered into your ear.

It was difficult for you to concentrate on anything with Steve thrusting into you. The only verbal sound coming from you were moaning. You nodded weakly, wrapping your hands around Bucky's neck. His eyes were so beautiful. It was easy to get lost in, but Steve had given you a mission. You let one hand fall down his chest to his pants, all the way in underneath Bucky's boxers. God, he was hard. You heard a soft moan from his lips as you began to move your hands up and down his length. Both the guys were kissing your skin caressely, not bothering of all the marks it would leave. Your other hand was around Bucky's neck. You couldn't stop moaning from Steve, but you tried your best to concentrate.

"What-what- what would you like for me-ahh," You whispered trying to finish the sentence.

"Sergeant?" You moaned.

Fuck, you were making him go crazy. Your hand was too tiny around him, but the effort was charming. He could feel you tugging his hair, desperate. It only turned him on more. Steve had taught you well. Bucky moaned by your touch and pushed your face close to his with his metal arm. He lifted his head and that looked down.

"On your knees," he whispered.

"As you wish sergeant," You moaned low as you went down.