25. What Are You Doing Here?

"What are you doing here?" you groaned, hitting Steve in the chest to wake up.

It didn't matter how tired you were, or how much pain your body was in. It was 7 am, and for some stupid reason you found a fully dressed Steve Rogers in his combat suit, lying beside you. Were you mad about the night? Yes, however you had a roommate, who were home, and you preferred not waking her up with the sound of screaming at Steve in anger.

"You have gotten a lot better with your punches," Steve coughed by your hit. His eyes were still shut, out of fear of your reaction, but a smirk appeared on his face.

"Steve I'm being dead serious, my roommate is home," You whispered harshly as you tried to push him out of bed. It didn't work, Steve was too strong, and held himself up without even sweating a muscle.

"I know, I met her when I made us coffee," Steve laughed low, opening his eyes finally while nodding his head to the two fresh mugs of coffee on the nightstand. You pushed him down to hover over him to see the coffee cups. Fear appeared on your hole face. How could you explain this to Katie?

"I'm joking," Steve laughed as he brushed his hands up and down your arms.

"I hate you," you said, punching him as hard as you could in the chest.

"Ah, it's actually beginning to hurt," Steve acted out.

You were furious, and you hadn't put Steve off the hook at all, but you put your job over everything, including Steve. You rolled over Steve's body and stood up when you realized that your legs weren't working at all, as you immediately fell to the floor. They hurt so badly. You shut your eyes. This was the worst possible timing for your body to collapse. You wanted to cry, but you were embarrassed and angry, both at the same time. Steve immediately turned around, concerned. You we're too quiet after taking a hit like that.

"You, okay?" Steve asked you, staring at your back.

You didn't want to answer. What could you possible say? Your legs, your whole body was hurting, because he absolutely had to cross your boundaries and put his whole dick inside of you? Well, you were not about to say that.

"My foot was just sleeping," you lied, trying to laugh it off.

Steve looked confused down at you. He wanted to stand up, and check on you, but knew he had to give you space, therefor he laid still. Your foot was sleeping? Guess that's a type of problem a super soldier doesn't face. He just accepted your answer, he didn't want to argue. Steve sat up in your bed and took a sip of the coffee. He saw you trying to stand up, but you awkwardly were holding into the chair. He wanted to say something, but he didn't want to make a bigger deal of it than it was. You leaned into your wardrobe door before you picked out all your clothes, you then turned around facing him.

"Can-can-can you lo-lo-look around or something?" You asked him.

Steve immediately started to laugh.

"You know I have seen your whole body naked... multiple times?" he asked, placing his cup down on the nightstand again.

"This is, this is different... and tonight was the last time," you said, pointing your finger at him.

"Sure," Steve laughed, and looked over at the wall.

You stared over at him, making sure that he wasn't looking. You turned back to the sight of your wardrobe as you took off your night gown, and changed into fresh underwear. You grabbed your pants and tried to pull them on, but when you lifted your leg, you couldn't.

"Fuck," you mumbled annoyed as you threw a fist into the wardrobe.

Steve turned around and saw you struggling getting dressed. God, he knew what was wrong. He laughed silently, not making a noise. You were incredible, even when you couldn't do the most basic things. Steve stood up, and slowly walked over to you. He smiled, as he leaned into the wardrobe wall. You looked up at him with your poppy eyes. You didn't even need to say anything, Steve understood. He took the pants out of your hands, and kneeled to your feet, gently lifting it, enough to gently pull up your pants. Steve stood up, and tried to look into your eyes as he buttoned your pants. You were ashamed and looked away.

"It's okay," Steve said, with a warm smile.

It was something special about seeing you like this, so vulnerable, yet so aware. Steve brushed his hands through your hair, carefully holding your head up. Steve leaned down to your face, your nose hugging each other. A smile appeared on your plum lips. Look at that, you could lighten up. Steve smiled as he leaned in, peaking a soft kiss from your beautiful lips.

"don't worry, no one will notice," Steve whispered against your lips.

You swallowed low and gave him a nod.

"Now, give me your shirt," Steve smirked said, his fingers following the trail from the top of your arm, down to your fingers, napping the shirt out of your hands. He lifted your shirt above your head, gently pulling it down. His hands resting on your hips, as he gently pulled you closer, kissing your lips.

"Steve, we're never going to do it again, right?" You whispered looking into his eyes.

Steve had to bite his inner chin to not roll his eyes or say something dreadful. He didn't want to answer your question. You were still too emotional about what have happened, you were not being realistic. You were too much in your head. Steve brushed his hands of your hips. How could he possible answer that, in an honest way, without pushing you away from him.

"Let's not worry about it now," Steve whispered and kissed your forehead before he stepped back.

"We should go," Steve said, pointing at the door.

You laughed low.

"You're walking out the fire stairs," you said, pointing at the widow. Steve rolled his eyes. You were being silly. It was so many ways you've could've spined a story for your roommate, still you were going to force him out of the window. Wouldn't it be better to walk together, especially with the state of your legs. Steve liked being petty so he would let you go. He would like to see you stumble into your own meeting.

"Okay, okay, I'll see you in an hour," Steve said, opening the window.

You hadn't moved a centimetre since you stood up. You gave him a nod.

"Of course," You smiled, trying to come off as confident.

Steve laughed low and waved his head towards your coffee cup.

"Drink, it will help you wake up," Steve said, already standing outside.

You frown at his comment. This made you realize something. Steve didn't know you at all. You rested your hands on your hips. Steve should've known, you don't like coffee. You didn't like caffeine at all. It made you too energetic, so you just stayed away. It was safer. In so many ways you had become insanely close to Steve, and in other ways, it was a massive distance between you. You laughed low.

"I'll see you in an hour," you said, shooting finger gun at him.