23. Work through it... Together

"Y/n I'm bruised again," Steve's voice was shattered.

It was painful. It was easy to understand by the sound of his voice. You swallowed low. This couldn't happen again. You knew exactly what Steve meant by those words. This... This situation was the route to all your problems. Last time he was 'hurt', was how you formed this rich attachment of unhealthy and filthy ideas into your head. Steve turned around, facing you. You had to fight to keep your eyeline to an appropriate level.

"Captain, in all due respect... We can't," you said low.

"Why, agent?" Steve asked, as he took a step closer.

You swore the temperature had gone up in the room.

"We need bounder-" You began, before Steve cut you off.

"It's an emergency," Steve looked over at you, he could see you already begin to sweat.

"That I can't help with, it will go over," You hushed out, your arm waving frustrated.

"We're past it just blowing over by itself," Steve laughed out loud as he took another step closer to you.

You immediately took a step back. You needed space. A lot of space.

"I'll call Katie, you can take the couch and... do what you need to do," You almost shouted as you pointed towards the couch. You ran over to the kitchen table to pick up your phone. You didn't need to look up at Steve to know that he had a deeply disappointed face, still you could hear that he sat down.

You were being lazy, Steve thought to himself. This was crazy. You couldn't tease him like this and leave him high and dry. Every step towards the couch felt heavier. Of course, Steve could leave. It wouldn't be the first time he left a room with his dick hard after being with you. However, Steve was determined. He knew how to play the long game. After all, he had come here to teach you a lesson. He looked up at you. You were stressed grabbing your phone. Ah, he was about to stress you even more.

"Can you help me unzip it, agent?" Steve asked, playing innocent.

The shock in your eyes were priceless. If you were going to play high ol-mighty, he was going to test you. It was the least he could do. You put down the phone again. Your fingers played with each other. Steve was good at reading people, but you didn't need to be an expert to see that you were clearly in doubt. How adorable.

"Okay, okay" you fumbled the words out as you walked stressed over to Steve.

You didn't want to look anywhere inappropriately, still looking into Steve's eyes felt even more painful. You leaned down to the level of his crotch. Your hands unbuckling his belt. You swear you could hear him almost moan in relief. Steve put one hand under your chin, as he lifted your face up to his eye sight. You swallowed low, as you unbuttoned his way to tight pants, as the zip almost popped. God, he must be hard.

"Good girl," Steve said in relief as he finally was unzipped.

He had to laugh at your reaction of his words as you almost jumped back. Your eyes confused. No matter how much you wanted to hide it, Steve saw the lust in your eyes. You were just shielding yourself. You sprinted back to your phone. Ah, you and your distractions. Steve smirked.

"I don't like to do this by myself," Steve said, studying your every move.

You swallowed, staring down at the kitchen table.

"Uh-uh- you're not by yourself, I'm here," you said, trying to comforting.

Steve huffed.

"I'm sorry I have to do this," Steve said, as he began stroking his length.