7. Play time

"What are you staring at?" Bucky asked as he looked down the busy hallway.

Of course, you. Steve Rogers is staring at you. Bucky smirked as he leaned into the door frame, studying his friend. Steve had it bad for you. He needed you. Yet you stood there in the hallway unknown of his desperate needs. Bucky tilted his head. You were a bitch, but a beautiful one. He understood what Steve saw in you, perhaps if you weren't Steve's recruit he would've picked you up. Time could only tell. Based on how slow Steve we're acting, it might even be a chance now for him in this. It was a wonder to him that Steve hadn't already slept with you.

Bucky looked at his best friend again, if not you... he sorely needed someone to take care of him. He had been snappy and cranky for a while, even now just looking at you from far away Steve had to cross his legs to hide his excitement. His mouth was watering. The warm weather didn't help either. Bucky huffed, someone needed to make sure Steve got some action quickly, and he might as well help his friend along the way.

"Eyyy, Agent Y/l/n!" Bucky shouted, capturing your attention.

Steve looked over at his best friend in confusion. What the hell was he doing? Steve was enjoying himself. You stood there peacefully talking with your friends. Your hair up in a bun, and a dress... argh, that dress. It was a little skimpy white dress. What a number. It showed off your breasts beautifully. Your skin was glistening from the sunny weather. He only wished he could be the one taking off that beautiful dress. You needed to cool down after all.

"What are you doing?" Steve whispered over to his best friend confused

"Let's just have some fun," Bucky said, smiling over to his friend and laid an arm around him.

"Are you craz-'' Steve hissed.

"C'mon, you need it," Bucky chuckled.

Steve hated that Bucky was right. His desperation was only growing. Steve looked Bucky in the eye, some innocent fun couldn't hurt? You had been skipping classes for Tony anyway, so one more for Steve was only fair. After all he was your mentor, you were meant to please him. Bucky was right, he needed you. Fuck it, yes this was okay.

"Sergeant Barnes...Captain," you said as you finally reached the two men.

It had been awkward between you and Steve since the whole Avengers meeting accident. You felt weird about him. It was something about him that was just impossible to describe. The way he made you feel, you didn't like it. The tingles... You wanted them gone. It didn't help that Tony finished the hack after, and that you basically had been Steve's diversion. You hadn't exactly been his favorite student the past week.

"What is it?" You asked, tilting your head.

"Ohh would you mind just helping us out a bit?" Bucky asked with a cheeky smile.