61. Professionals

"What are exercises are you interested in, Miss Y/l/n?" Steve smiled and put down his papers.

Very professional.

"Which ones do you think is good for me?" You asked. You watched him as he walked closer to you. He stopped right in front of you. He took the water bottle from your hands. He knew exactly what kind of exercises that was good for you. He smirked. You tried to act so innocent. Your eyes were big, glowing and your lips had a warm smile. Steve wasn't dumb. He understood what you were trying to do. He let his one hand rest on your back. You two could be professional. He looked over at the various machines.

"Let's use some tools today," he said, guiding you towards them. He stopped and waited for you to pick one, but you just stood still, that's when he realised this might all be new to you.

"Have you ever used any of these machines?" He asked, looking down at you. His hand still on your back.

"I am pretty good on the treadmill," You said with a smirk showing off.

This all looked Greek to you. It wasn't your field of expertise. That's why you asked Steve to help you. You could've asked James for this kind of help, but what was the fun in that. James wouldn't have his hands on your bum. Yes, you had noticed Steve hand. When you walked over it began on your upper back, but it had fallen so innocently. He wasn't as slick as he thought he was. Steve laughed low.

"You need to try something new," he said teasing you, he smacked your ass softly as he walked to one of the machines.

He couldn't stop himself. He knew he shouldn't, but you shouldn't be here either. None of this was okay. Especially what you were wearing. The fabric was hugged into your every curve. You normally wore loose skirts, it wasn't like it was that easy to catch a glimpse of your gorguoes shaped peach, but in this outfit. It left nothing to imagination. He could just grab it right here and now. However, Steve was going to... act... professional.

"You want me to lift?" you asked walking towards him.

"Your issue is lack of strength in your arms and legs, I want you to squat and lift," He said, putting on weights.

You looked at him unsure. It looked like a lot of weight. Too much for you. You started to tap with your fingers as you watched him set it all up for you. In your head you had already started to imagine the hundred different ways this could go wrong. What if you got down and couldn't come up? You were not like Steve, you would get hospitalized and die. Okay, so that was a bit dramatic, but the point still stood. It looked dangerous.

"C'mon, don't be afraid," Steve said laughing. He could see the fair in your eyes.

He grabbed your hand, placing them on to the bar.

"I know you know how to squat," Steve smirked, looking down at you.

You rolled your eyes.

"What if I can't get up?" you asked looking up at him, you noticed he stood way closer to you now than before.

Steve had to force himself to not laugh at your question. You clearly had no idea of how that sentence came out, or what it sounded like. Sometimes he had forgotten how innocent you truly were. Using his foot, he pushed your legs futher apart, spreading them out. He placed his hands on your waist. God, he loved the touch of your skin. He looked at you in the mirror giving you a little smile.

"I got you, okay?" He said. You still looked unsure, but he knew he had already convinced you. He smiled pleased when you lifted it out of the look.

Steve inhaled slowly as he slowly moved down with you. The two of you worked like one. It was no distance between you. He didn't need to be this close, he could instruct you from a far, but what was the fun in that. It wasn't his fault the two of you were glued to each other like magnets. Steve held tightly around you, moving up and down slow.