a/n .8 (The Final Note)

Hey. I just want to start off by saying that it has been an absolute pleasure writing for you all these past almost 8 years. It's been a wonderful journey, and I'm so glad that I was able to share my work for so long on here. As of January 18th, 2024, I have completely moved over to AO3 (Archive of Our Own). I realized that it's tough managing posting stories on two sites at once and I really want to be able to put all of my focus and energy on one site.

Wattpad was one of the first sites I used to read and write fanfiction and for that, I will always be grateful. Over the past few months of writing on AO3 though, I've realized that it's much more user friendly for me. I also haven't set the strict boundaries for myself on there as I have on here.

So, this isn't goodbye at all. It's just a... see you soon. I'll be posting on AO3 normally and I hope to see you there. If you're still interested in what I write, you can always find me under the same name: prochaotic.

Both the one shot series and Fire & Silk will stay here, so don't worry about that :)

It has been an absolute pleasure and I hope to see you all soon with a new story.

As always, 

Stay safe, happy, and healthy!

- krn 💟