Chapter 3 The Divit house

Let me tell you a little about the divid men. Aziz Bay owns an advertising company (Great Idea) and his son Emery works with him in the finance department.. Can  also works for him, but Can is also a pretty famous photographer. He travels all around the world taking pictures of beautiful and secluded areas, he also takes photos of people who are less fortunate and publishes the photos to make people aware of what's going on in the world.to let the world know how much poverty there is, especially with young children. He's very passionate about his work.

As the men were relaxing after the party, they were discussing Sanem , Can had noticed some bruising on her upper arm.  He wanted to ask her about it, but decided not to so he wouldn't upset her.   Can asked his father " isn't there anything we can do?" 

Aziz: "not unless she ask for it, these things are very delicate.  Hopefully she will come back and will try to help her"

Emery:  "well we told them we have parties on Fridays, let's put out food for the next couple of Fridays and hopefully she will show up"

Aziz: "great idea, in the meantime let's think of ways that when she comes back we convince her so that we can help her".  "Ok boys off to bed , we have a new client tomorrow, and we need to rest, so we can come up with a good campaign, good night "!

As Can laid in bed, he couldn't get the picture of Sanem out of his mind.   Those beautiful eyes, spoke of sadness, and compassion of a young naïve girl.  She had all these emotions in her eyes. , but also a brightness about her.  I don't know like something from within that radiated from her.

Hopefully she will come back so we can help her.