❀Killer❀ || bed.

Pairing: Killer Sans x Female Reader
Prompt: Killer's always had a slew of girls that help him out post-battle so (Y/n) has never seen his flirting as anything but surface-level. After all, why would he find her enticing when he already has a harem of women at his disposal? But there's something so enticing about that which we cannot obtain...
Type: smut
Length: 4.2k words
Background: You're the Bad Sanses' nurse and you've been with them long enough to build rapport with all of them. It's your job to look after them, especially after battles, and that can entail a number of things (because we both know Killer would consider spicy help particularly helpful 👀).
Notes: This Y/n could be the same Y/n as the Nightmare one (titled 'desk.') and Dust's (titled 'wall.') - ergo a continuation of Nurse Y/n's adventures. (Reading Nightmare's/Dust's isn't necessary to understand this one, dw.) | I think it's obvious by now I'm going through the whole roster with this nurse idea so you can expect one with Horror at some point.
The question is: do you guys want one like this with characters like Error or Cross - who aren't technically in the Bad Sanses but sometimes depicted that way? And how about the Star Sanses or even unrelated characters like Fell or Geno? Idk if I'd start fresh with the Stars or have this Y/n transfer to helping them somewhere along the line, but I'm down for whatever ideas y'all have (aka what do you want to see?). 

~-~-~-~

(Y/n) clicked her first-aid kit shut as she smiled at Horror. "Looks like you're golden. Anything else you want me to check before I go?" She stood after cleaning up her medical supplies as she asked, waiting for him to shake his head like always. Horror was easily her best patient when it came to post-fight check-ups. Every single one of the Bad Sanses was terrifying in their own right, able to kill her with the flick of their wrist if they so chose - which made the job incredibly dangerous, especially when they were in pain and wanted to vent the pent-up aggression that caused on the nearest object.

Horror was eerie in every sense of the word, his smile rather like that of a serial killer's and the blood red glow of his eyelight a testament to what he had to do to survive in the AU he came from. He ripped it straight from another monster's head after being betrayed by those he deemed friends, and he wouldn't make that mistake again. So while (Y/n) still felt uneasy being in the giant skeleton's presence, the glow of his eyelight casting her in an eerie haze like a blood red moon, she'd found a way to circumnavigate some of his distrust - or at least help him point it elsewhere.

"They were out of cinnabunnies so I got a spider donut instead." (Y/n) unwrapped the treat from the napkin she'd stored it in along with her other things, presenting it to Horror with a small smile. It was like a peace offering for him not to skewer her, and after he studied the treat for a moment, his skeletal hand reached out to scoop it from her outstretched hand. She went out of her way to prepare the guys a meal every day to make sure they ate at least one proper meal a day, and Horror was always first at the table - yet he still appeared boney and thin, something that concerned her greatly, but she kept her mouth shut. 7 years without eating at all meant it would take some time for him to appear healthy again and she knew his appearance was a sore spot for him, especially when Killer liked to make jabs at the hole in his head by calling him 'crackhead', so she refrained from making comments about it whilst actively taking steps to correct what the famine did to him - like making sure he got the biggest portion when she made the guys a meal.

Breathing a sigh as she watched him eat, she swept her medical kit into her arms and stepped back to leave his room. "You might wanna hurry to check on Killer," Horror said slowly, making her pause to glance back at him. "I heard him groaning in pain." His smile stretched unnaturally wide as his neck jerked like somebody snapped it.

(Y/n)'s stomach churned at the news, fresh worry on her mind. "Thanks for telling me, Horror." She sent him one last grateful smile before reaching for the doorknob.