chapter 10

( gang x hope I think maybe yall wanna see why the gang wants hope)

Nobody pov-

Black and his gang target is hope and nobody knows why and why would he want to kidnap her but it seems their will be drama

And black saw hope on their screen and wonder and black told yok to hack and see what school this girl go to so they can meet her

They don't wanna hurt her or kill her even tho when they met they did try to fight hope because she has a bad mouth

Even phee and jin and non is tired of them like for real

Nobody can hurt hope feelings even if they try she would have revenge now and it wasn't gonna be pretty ✨️ 😌

Hope was painting and non came up to her and saw hope painting and was amazed and non said " ur drawing is getting good I'm a good teacher then "

Hope nodded and said " when is the next movie again" non was thinking for awhile and said " 3 weeks then we start a new movie "

Hope nodded and said " I should be glad it not four weeks remember it February 23 and my birthday is coming soon "

Non put her birthday in his calendar and said " their now I can remember if I forget because I don't want to forget someone who been their for me when people hurt me also no killing"

Hope cover her ears and said " soon I will hurt more people plus I'm surprised u hurt someone who bullied u dad because I'm guessing his dad was onto something"

Non then think about it and knew was hope right the person dad was attacking a teenager for no reason

Just because his son is a bully and he tried to get his son out of the mess

Non said " let's go to the library I want to study history manly because I mostly want u to study history "

Hope nodded and they went to the library and grab a book about world War i "World War I or the First World War (28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918) was a global conflict fought between two coalitions: the Allies and the Central Powers. Battles took place throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Pacific, and parts of Asia."

As non was reading about world War I hope was listening and said " I wonder why they battle" and non was thinking

Then said " maybe we can see but let me read first "

As non was reading he found a little information why they started "
At the dawn of the 20th century, few anticipated a global war, but what came to be known as the Great War began on June 28, 1914, with the assassinations of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie, while they were visiting Sarajevo, Bosnia, a country recently annexed into the Austrian Empire."

Hope was very interested in the book but confused on some parts

Black pov-

Where is this girl again and why is we targeting her as we found the school she goes to

It seems like this school is very interesting and very something else and yok drove to the school

While my twin brother white is cuddling with his boyfriend

I'm search up about love " Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure."

Gross why would anyone wanna be in love then again I'm not blaming anyone I'm just hoping I don't fall in love

As we park into the school after an hour we went inside and everyone got scared because they recognized us as a gang

I hate when people are staring but I'm glad sean is taking care of my brother behind me Even though they don't have to act lovely dovely

All the damn time whatever as I walk into the girl class it seems she not here I wonder where could this girl be

She difficult to find then all the other people we found we don't kill them well we do but some of them and it seems

They want this girl to be alive odd I'm guessing they want her in our gang as I said that the message of my boss said " the only reason why we said don't kill her is because this girl is strong and we need someone with the skills "

I knew that I was right about not killing her

Hope pov-

Now I grab a book about George Washington " George Washington – first American president, commander of the Continental Army, president of the Constitutional Convention, and farmer. Through these roles, Washington exemplified character and leadership."

Now that cool that George Washington was the first president just then nick came and said " yall we have a problem "

I could see that nick was scared and I look at non and non said " What is it "

Nick point at the gang who here and I was confused I mean yeah theirs gangsters

Hmm lemme grab a book about gangster " A gangster is a member of a criminal gang. Gangsters are sometimes called mobsters. A gang is a criminal organization, and a member of such a group is a gangster. Gangsters work together to commit robberies and break the law in other ways."

Now I know what the gang is but why are they here I mean they look at our age just then they saw me and look at the picture on the paper

And then came towards me and non hides behind me and I said " What do yall want"

The guy and his gang said " my name is black, this is my twin brother white ,and this is Sean,  and this is gram and this is yok"

I blink my eye and said " okay now since I know ur name why are you here as me and non trying to study and later ima help non with something that ima not say"

(See u tmr or Sunday 😍)