about gangsters

(Searched on google)

1. gangster, member of a criminal organization that systematically makes money from such activities as gambling, prostitution, narcotic trafficking, and industrial extortion.

2. They consider disregard for authority and lawlessness to be badass, thus, seek to emulate that sort of attitude that the stereotypical gangster would possess. Gangsters put on tough guy image to be feared, and it works.

3. the obligation never, under any circumstances, to apply for justice to the legal authorities and never to assist in any way in the detection of crimes committed against oneself or others. The right to avenge wrongs was reserved for the victims and their families.

4. The federal government currently does not have any particular laws against gang affiliation per se. However, it does prosecute the members of criminal gangs or groups under the powerful federal law known as the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).

5. Gangsta love is fighting for love with the same passion that you would fight someone from the opposing turf, click, set, or in the broad sense- the other side.

6. a member of a gang of violent criminals

"gangsters threatened to kill him if he did not cooperate in the theft"

(What's yall favorite gangster or mafia drama?)