chapter 43 (tharn x type x tar part 1) +hope and white and nick

Nobody pov-

As hope was eating tharn and type sat infront of her and white and nick

And white whispered " they may be exes but I never seen them this mad"

Tharn said " hope u been friends with tar the longest do u know why he ignoring us " Hope sighs and said

" he also ur ex tharn how am I suppose to know that he was ignoring yall think please plus he probably didn't want yall to worry so he probably not here "

Type then slam his hand at the table and that scared white and nick and both tharn and type knew it didn't scare hope it didn't even frightened her

Hope sighs and said " why are yall asking me " type sighs and said " can u help us out"

Hope sighs and said " what is it and it better be good " tharn said " can u help us get tar to come back with us"

Hope blink her eyes and said " how the hell am I suppose to do that yall like him but yall asking me to help yall i will only for tar plus I can tell yall care about him"

As she was about to start eating type grab her tray and said " u thought we don't care for u to yeah we are ur exes but u were the nice person even though u wanted to best up people "

Tharn cross his arms and look at type and said " are u saying her or about urself " type glared at tharn and roll his eyes

And said " shut it or u get one week with no sex "

Hope choked and nick said " um okay well this got into a conversation "

White chuckled and said " don't act innocent nick u had sex with boston" nick threw a bottle at him

And hope said " yall shut up and be nice to each other "

Tharn then saw how she got them to shut up she even got type to shut up the power she holds

Then again she is a powerful bottom even though she never had yk but it happens

Tharn smirked at type who shutted up pretty quickly and type roll his eyes at tharn who was smirking at him

Hope said " anyways back to this conversation even though I forgot what we was talking about for a second "

Tharn then reminded her what they was talking about and she nodded her head

At non birthday party-

Tar was with hope and good and white and tar said " hmm this party is wonderful hope I can't believe yall four did that for non I hope someone will do that for me one day"

White smiled and said " me and hope and nick and baiboon could if u want we aren't usually busy either way " tar nodded his head and said " thank u white u been a great friend to me to "

White smiled and nod his head and said " well we are a powerful bottoms after all"

Tar said " can I and good and can join " white chuckled and said " of course if I know them then they can join and plus I know yall well sometimes I don't really see yall"

Tar nodded his head and said " I never had yk but I will one day when I see someone or two care about me "

Good roll his eyes and said " u and I both know u like tharn and type And don't even try to hide it u know damn well u can't hide it from white or hope they find out literally everyone and u know that"

Tharn pov-

As me and phee was talking and I said " so yall did it yesterday " phee playfully hit my shoulder

And said " We only did the bit we will do it tonight to " I chuckled and said " good luck"

Phee said " so when are u and type are gonna do it with tar"

I smiled at his question and said " like u and Jin did we are gonna wait because he did get traumatized of what Lhong did and I wished I knew"

Phee nodded and said " u can't blame urself what the past is in the past Lhong is behind bars because he did alot of bad things "

I nodded and said " well atleast me and type will try to confess to tar but tar been ignoring us lately "

Phee nodded and said " I had that feeling to before me and Jin dated non when non was ignoring us but here I knew he went somewhere with hope who they met was great friends"

I nodded and said " I do miss hope but I'm glad she happy " phee said " I don't know if u would call it happy she was forced to marry them so yeah "

Type pov-

I then overheard of what phee said and I came over and I cross my arms and tharn said " here we go again "

And I Said " what do u mean she was forced to marry them"

Phee shrug and said " that all I know I don't know the details and u can't really ask me because me nor Jin wasn't there "

I tried to calm down and I did because I see tar wearing a cute bunny costume I hide my face and tharn said " what are u looking at "

I pointed at tar and tharn saw what I was pointing at and he saw tar in a bunny costume

And tharn smirked and said " I can't wait to make him ours he look so cute in that costume "

I nodded my head in agreement he is cute asf

I then took a pic of him and I said " hmm when we get together with him we should get him to wear that in bed with us "

Tharn smack his head and said " I know u want to make him ours just as much as I do but we first got to figure out how to get him to talk to us and that the hard part and u know that "

I then kiss his forehead and said " it a worth of try though"