It's A Date 2

Lee Know bit his lip, trying his hardest to focus on the road

Lee Know bit his lip, trying his hardest to focus on the road. There's no way he's gonna last over an hour in a suffocating space, with him looking so dâmn fûckable.

He pulled over and snatched Han's wondering hand from his crotch. He moved to hold both his hands behind the passenger seats head rest. And used his other hand to reach under Han's skirt. He had no problem ripping the stockings to move them out of the way. Though Han gasped.

He pulled his panties aside to pull out his quickly growing member. Moving his skirt up, he leaned down above him giving his slit a lick. Making Han whimper as his leg twitched. Before twirling his tongue around the tip. He gave a sideways glance, to watch Han as he took him deep into his mouth and throat. He had left go of his hands and Han still didn't move. But he couldn't help moaning at that fiery gaze of Lee Know's. His eyes always made him fall apart piece by piece.

Lee Know pulled back, holding the base as he spit on his dîck. Han bit his lip hard.

"Touch yourself, until we get to the hotel." He commanded.

Han smiled triumphantly, as the older searched up the nearest hotel with a fire place.

But he obeyed and placed his hand over his now lubricated dîck to slowly start stroking himself.

He watched Lee Know drive, seeming unbothered except for the slight tick in his jaw. And when he'd stop at a light his full attention was on Han. Han couldn't look away from him. He wished he was touching him instead.

He was so hot now, he had to pull off his coat as he felt like he was burning under those feline eyes.

They pulled into the garage of some grand hotel when he felt close to coming.

He had to fix his clothes which was hard to do when his stockings were now ripped and with an obvious bulge. He settled for waiting in the car and covering himself with his oversized coat as best he could as Lee Know paid for their room.

When he finalized everything he came back and opened Han's door for him once again. They made it quickly to the top floor. Having to stand apart in the elevator to not give away how ready they were to devour each other in front of the other guest. Only when they got inside did Han see the room. It was huge. He couldn't look around much before Lee Know was pulling him into yet another devouring kiss.

He reached behind him to lock the door. Only to be picked up with Lee Know walking backwards towards the couch. He giggled when he bumped into the armrest. Then as he was tossed onto the bouncy chair. Lee Know only walked away to turn on the fireplace that was remote controlled.

"Did I make all your wishes come true today?" He asked, beginning to take off his coat and top. Han bit his lip and squeezed his legs together.

"Almost. Ask me again when you're deep inside." He has no idea where he gets the confidence when it comes to being filthy. But for some reason he's really good at it.