Oh Kitten...

That Fan call of the "stay" forcing him to act like a kitten and he looked like he was actually crying 😾👿 It pissed me off so much. Like b*tch buy a f*cking cat! I just wish they could actually hang up when they're uncomfortable. Plus I hope they never see this story 😭 Someone reminded me how bad it is to write about real people. But they are my Muses!!!

He doesn't know why they show these videos

He doesn't know why they show these videos. He gets it helps Seungmin sometimes fall into puppy space but he's already said he doesn't have kitten space. He just likes to role play.

The videos are supposed to be in a kitten or puppies pov. Some YouTube videos of people putting cameras on their pets so they can see what they do during the day. His owners told him it's how pets usually fall into pet space.

But for the past 2 months he's been role playing as a kitten, he's never been in pet space.

The first time he dressed up in his kitten ears, paws, and tail he didn't know what to do. It just felt awkward and weird.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"I-I don't know about this Hyung?" He stuttered.

"That's okay. You don't have to, if you don't want. We only ask that you give it a try. But it's completely up to you." Lee Know reassured him.

Felix felt better knowing he could stop it at any time. He just felt so, weird in his attire.

The kitten ears were at least cute. Really soft and pointy white fluffy ears. But the leather top that barely covered anything and tight shorts were seriously uncomfortable. He doesn't know how Seungmin gets around in it. He liked the collar though because it had a bell. It was entertaining to hear it every time he moved. And the tail was really soft too. He wanted to play with it but because of where it was he didn't want to accidentally make himself hard in the small shorts. Plus he couldn't really figure out how to do anything with the paws that covered his entire hands. They even had claws.

He realized when he was finish dressing just how serious the duo was about him kitty role playing.