What?!

I'm just gonna leave that there

•••

Over the next few days Felix had been exceptionally brighter, which also meant him being more cuddly but the members didn't mind cause he's such a cute little ray of sunshine. He, Chan, even IN spent a lot of the free time they had catching up with family members and friends in the theater room coming up with a schedule and all for each persons turn. And since Lee Know offered to make them any home cooked meal when they wanted a taste of home it made everyone especially happy with their belly's full. That also meant they ate quite a bit they would have to punish theirselves for with some intense work outs before comeback. Excusing the circumstances they were still quite content with finally having a break. But Lee Know and Hyunjin made sure to continue planning a way to bring the Aussies' families to them.

They also had to practice the choreography over again for a few hours the last 2 days but instead of having schedules after that, it was all they had to do until the break ended. Which sadly ended in 2 days for the boys. And Lee Know may have been feeling a special load of emotions currently because of certain circumstances.

For instance, he may be a little frustrated because of Seungmin blatantly ignoring him after their talk and admitting how he felt which he couldn't for the life of him understand why. If they felt the same about each other why make it complicated and avoid him. Then there was Changbin not seemingly angry anymore, more like smug, like he knew something Lee Know didn't and to say it was irking his nerves a bit would be an understatement. He would sometimes intentionally tease Lee Know to get a reaction out of him like asking "Are you the top or bottom?" Not because he wants to really know since he answers before Lee Know with a... "I bet as tough as you act your just a power bottom that loves getting railed by your younger boyfriend. Hm. I'd keep him close then, before someone else comes along and takes him back." Lee Know didn't know what he meant by back but it was sad that those words turned him on rather than upset him. Not because he wanted to bottom to anyone but just Changbin talking dirty to him although to piss him off made his mind wander mid conversation.

Most of all, what had him on edge was Han and Hyunjin. One he didn't think the younger was intentionally trying to seduce him, but really fuck him for being so
fucking perfect. He and Han spent as much time together as usual but over the last two days he had sprung not one but two boners out of the blue because of the other. He and Hyunjin were just watching a movie one night in the living room when Han came in and decided to cuddle with them... in only his boxers and a crop top. There was nothing to be left to the imagination with his pretty petite legs on display. Lee Know loved those freaking legs so much, he wanted them permanently wrapped around his head or his waist which ever didn't matter. To make matters worst when he was cuddling with them he was mostly in Lee Knows lap. No idea how they ended up like that maybe after Felix came in as well and laid across the couch with his head in Hyunjin's lap. However it happened, Lee Know was internally battling himself with one where to put his hands and two willing his boner away when the other kept shifting in his lap. After Han leaned away from him to stretch since he was getting tired but his shirt rose higher showing off his tiny waist and pushing his ass into Lee Know's groin he had enough.